Beleaguered Japanese electronic giant Sony has contributed vociferously to all the buzz surrounding 3D technologies over the past few years. But if you thought Sony’s interest in 3D would decline with time, think again. The company has once again - second time this week - reaffirmed its faith in stereoscopy by launching a Vaio L-Series all-in-one PC that features a 24-inch 3D multitouch display.
• Quad Core Intel® Core™ i7 processor for visibly smart performance at its best (select models)
• Windows® 7 Professional/Windows® 7 Home Premium
• Dedicated NVIDIA® graphics with 1GB VRAM (select models)
• Sleek and sexy All-in-One design from any angle
• Compact All-in-One design, wireless keyboard and mouse offer a clutter-freeworkspace
• Wait less and transfer data faster with USB 3.0 technology
• HD web camera powered by Exmor™ sensor offers great low-light performance and superb
video chatting quality
• VAIO Care™ software makes PC maintenance simple
Its full HD 3D display can be used to enjoy 3D Blu-ray movies and PC games. To boot, those also in possession of a Playstation 3 console can connect it to the PC’s 24-inch display using the latter’s HDMI input and enjoy their games in 3D.
Scheduled to begin shipping next week, the Vaio L-Series “contemporary high-definition PC/TV” has a starting price of $1,420.