PAX East 2014: Intel Booth Tour [Video]

2

Comments

+ Add a Comment
avatar

gulfcoastfella

I don't get the point of shelling out extra bucks for 4K on a small display. That's like spending extra to get 1080p on a small tv when 1080i or even 720 would look the same. Would it be a better idea to use 1080p on the laptop and bump up the video settings, like AA?

avatar

B.A.Frayd

The point is to extract money from foolish people's wallets.

"4K" is not financially feasible for 90% of the market, and for the other 10% there will be technical issues like horrible scaling problems in windows.

But don't let that stop you from giving your money away to the hardware pushers for something you don't need.