Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Do you know PC hardware like nobody's business and have an interest in writing about it? Are you a college student who can commute to South San Francisco? Would you like to work with the kick-ass staff of Maximum PC? If you loudly exclaimed, "Yes!" to all these questions, you should first probably stop talking to yourself... and then promptly apply for our new intership position!
While it may sound like a glamorous gig, the internship entails a lot of hard work: Having to listen to Gordon's rants all day and playing with PC hardware is no easy task, but someone's got to do it. In all seriousness, details of the internship are posted below. If you think you meet the criteria, we highly encourage you to apply!
Ideal candidates should:
• Have writing/reporting abilities
• Have media (video/audio) editing experience
• Be well-versed in the PC hardware and software scene
Among the tasks you’ll do:
• Write content (news, features, and reviews) for the magazine and website
• Build PCs/assist with running PC benchmarks
• Assist with mailing duties
• Contest fulfillment
• Edit podcast and videos
• Upload articles to the CMS/website
• Daily tasks as assigned
*This is an unpaid internship—candidates must be able to receive school credit for participating.*
For more information about our parent company Future US, please check out our website at www.futureus.com
Only applicants who are currently enrolled in a school program will be contacted during this search
What we offer:
• A casual, comfortable dress environment.
• A culture that encourages a passion for life both inside and outside of the office.
• Don’t want to drive? Not to worry – Future US offers a free shuttle from BART and CalTrain to the office.
To apply for this position click on the link below: