Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:30 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:45 am
Posts: 1240
Location: Broom Closet of The new Death Star
you ever get your cooling issue fixed?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:00 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:41 pm
Posts: 4106
Location: Stuck at Tim Horton's Drive-Thru!!
staypuff wrote:
whathuhitwasntme wrote:
Team User
Name Points
24hr Avg Points
Today Points
Week Points
Total Rank
Diff Points
Diff Gain
Daily Date
Overtake
301 prez93 2,179 2,595 15,253 610,139 1 -9,811 30,558 05.31.09, 1am / 0 Hours
302 staypuff 32,737 0 205,434 600,328 0 0 0 --
303 Str1fe 129 0 900 596,403 -1 3,925 32,608 --
304 Kiliam 97 0 682 594,863 -2 5,465 32,640


uhm
we are competeing as a team correct?
as you an the rest of the monkeys appear to be individuals





wow dood do you actually need a tutor to help with reading these stats???


i'll give you a hint.... CHECK THE LAST 24 HOURS COLUMN.... :roll:


But there's nothing there to ......oh, I see what you did there!! :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:25 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27346
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
mark_b_smith_II wrote:

Hey, I got in on this early on when I thought I was just getting in on a fun collective folding thing. I love folding for this team and I have enjoyed my nearly three years here. But nobody but my wife orders me around. Now if this ranting is just light hearted BS, fine with me. Otherwise I can pack up and take this show on the road.


You're a day late and a dollar short. Like I said above. You should have done some research.


You fit in a 34x24x32? Because that gets me hot. I'm watching WU's brah.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:40 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27346
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
mark_b_smith_II wrote:
Hey, I got in on this early on when I thought I was just getting in on a fun collective folding thing. I love folding for this team and I have enjoyed my nearly three years here. But nobody but my wife orders me around. Now if this ranting is just light hearted BS, fine with me. Otherwise I can pack up and take this show on the road.


So what are you saying? Are you saying that there is no race? I laid out the terms and conditions. They have not changed in a decade so I see no reason why they should now. Every monkey agrees with me.


Your secret folders that help you overtake us in 58 years won't wear dresses either?


Sup?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:45 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27346
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Whao. I just quoted the same post and had to entirely different conversations......





I'm PSYCHO you bastards! I TELL YOU!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:23 pm 
Team Creamsicles
Team Creamsicles
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:41 pm
Posts: 1306
Location: Mahaska County Correctional Facilty
Image


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:57 pm 
Team Creamsicles
Team Creamsicles
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:06 pm
Posts: 1397
Location: Montreal, Canada
Don't worry monkeys, you will get a pic of ME in funny clothing (to you non indians anyway) when WE win regardless. If we lose, you'll get a pic of me in disturbing clothing.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:02 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:14 pm
Posts: 1191
Location: Dragon flying go old so I came back to the cage
GreenMidgetYoda wrote:
when we lose, you'll get a pic of me in disturbing clothing.


Fixed that sentence for ya . . .


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:51 pm 
Team Creamsicles
Team Creamsicles
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:59 pm
Posts: 792
bigtoyota479 wrote:

Only 95k? I think you need to redo your math, just a bit.


95,000 * 365 = 34,675,000

I think you need to check math before you question it. Makes you look like the dumb one. :wink:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:56 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
JuiceJones wrote:
bigtoyota479 wrote:

Only 95k? I think you need to redo your math, just a bit.


95,000 * 365 = 34,675,000

I think you need to check math before you question it. Makes you look like the dumb one. :wink:




you are also forgetting we'll still be folding at the same time.... you'll just get to where we are now not where we'll be in a year Einstein.... :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:47 am 
Team Creamsicles
Team Creamsicles
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:59 pm
Posts: 792
staypuff wrote:
JuiceJones wrote:
bigtoyota479 wrote:

Only 95k? I think you need to redo your math, just a bit.


95,000 * 365 = 34,675,000

I think you need to check math before you question it. Makes you look like the dumb one. :wink:




you are also forgetting we'll still be folding at the same time.... you'll just get to where we are now not where we'll be in a year Einstein.... :P


You monkeys aren't making yourselves look any better. I said a 95k advantage, meaning we have to produce 95k more per day. Thus we will gain 34.675 million on you.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:51 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
rofl....

considering you're not even close to us in ppd right now and you stated it wouldn't be hard that's quite funny..... :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:48 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:45 am
Posts: 1240
Location: Broom Closet of The new Death Star
Correct me if I am wrong but,

we start from ZERO dont we? So what you have before the contest is irrelevant. Its ppd during the contest that count, nothing else.

I am in the process of trying to organize this "contest" that was started by a team member. We shall have our contest, but it will be organized and there will be a given challenge goal. That is unless the monkey federation does not want to agree to accepting the challenge.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:01 am 
Team Creamsicles
Team Creamsicles
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:59 pm
Posts: 792
The June contest is standalone, correct. Only the points in June count, per EOC stats.

We digressed onto the total points overtake, a year or two down the line.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:46 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:45 am
Posts: 1240
Location: Broom Closet of The new Death Star
yeah well this whole "contest" is going down a wrong road

we have yet to set down the guidelines and tomorrow is the first day of June.

I am going on record rite now,

if we dont have a clear set of rules and challenge goal, I am out. You can fling all the poo you want. I refuse to compete in a vague challenge with no clear goal or end. So, you got till tonight to clear this up or you go on with out me.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:14 am 
Team Creamsicles
Team Creamsicles
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:59 pm
Posts: 792
whathuhitwasntme wrote:
yeah well this whole "contest" is going down a wrong road

we have yet to set down the guidelines and tomorrow is the first day of June.

I am going on record rite now,

if we dont have a clear set of rules and challenge goal, I am out. You can fling all the poo you want. I refuse to compete in a vague challenge with no clear goal or end. So, you got till tonight to clear this up or you go on with out me.


I understand you're a little frustrated that this whole thing seems disorganized, but to be honest, it is. A lot of us joined the creamsicles wanting a permanent collective, while some were thinking more of a temp challenge. At the moment, some of our members may not be in for the long-term, so this June contest addresses those wanting to pitch in temporarily.

The challenge goal is plain and simple: Produce the most points this June.

The guidelines are as follows: Fold our asses off and try to beat the monkeys.

The rules: Fold hard.

Spider Monkey's stipulation that the loser must post pics in a dress I thought was mostly in jest, but I will humor him in the off-chance we lose, provided of course at least one other monkey solemnly commits to do the same. Please help me not post embarrassing pictures of myself.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:21 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:45 am
Posts: 1240
Location: Broom Closet of The new Death Star
see that's just it

he is dragging a contest that happened years ago from what I understand and insisting that is how all contest are required to be

I am all for trash talk in the gauntlet section where it should be
but this constant stalking of every thread is honestly getting pretty old it will only degenerate into us looking like mad 8 yr old kids.

Just my .02 cents
and Still havent seen a green midget sighting

how can we compete with out a complete team?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:51 am 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 7076
whathuhitwasntme wrote:
see that's just it

he is dragging a contest that happened years ago from what I understand and insisting that is how all contest are required to be

I am all for trash talk in the gauntlet section where it should be
but this constant stalking of every thread is honestly getting pretty old it will only degenerate into us looking like mad 8 yr old kids.

Just my .02 cents
and Still havent seen a green midget sighting

how can we compete with out a complete team?


They challenged us. We challenged back. That's the way it works. Bought your dress yet?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:08 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:45 am
Posts: 1240
Location: Broom Closet of The new Death Star
hmm cant find one that suits you just yet
but I have all month to find you a pretty dress to wear my folding monkey companion


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:26 am 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 7076
Just make sure it has lots of purple polka dots. I think you'd be dead sexy in it.


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group