Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:03 am 
T32monkeys
T32monkeys

Lodis4 wrote:
I has been trying to register over at [H]ardforums for two days now, my gawd this is a painfully slow process.

Anyone have any influence or the ability to nudge the admins to activate my account?

What for? There is not[H]ing to look at over there. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:32 am 
Monkey Bollocks
Monkey Bollocks

Lodis4 wrote:
I has been trying to register over at [H]ardforums for two days now, my gawd this is a painfully slow process.

Anyone have any influence or the ability to nudge the admins to activate my account?

Goddamn seppo's*... Of course it takes forever to register at the [H]... just look how long they take to elect a president. You think they are gonna let you into the [H]erdhouse just like that?

Sheesh, down here the whole bloody election was done in 6 weeks. Takes five times that long to run the elections to see whose gonna be in the election in the U.S. of A.

See thats what being in OCAU is about and why we don't come over here all excited when you characters start all your poo talk... cos being an Aussie means

"NO SHIT"

Cheers

Zaphid

* Seppo - mildly derogatory term for those of American heritage. Ex 1940's Australia, still in semi-common use. Seppo is short for Septic Tank (there the poo thing again) = rhyming slang for Yank

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:49 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena

Welcome to the MPC forum Zaphid! I appreciate learning the cultural euphemisms of our friends and you being willing to share them.

We will now proceed with the arse-whooping on 5 May

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:01 am 
T32monkeys
T32monkeys

Zaphid wrote:

Sheesh, down here the whole bloody election was done in 6 weeks. Takes five times that long to run the elections to see whose gonna be in the election in the U.S. of A.

I heard from my ex-girlfriend (who is Australian), that you guys do it TOO QUICK in OZ. Maybe its time for some E.D. meds?

E.D.( Erectile Dysfunction ) is a sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis. There are various underlying causes, such as cardiovascular leakage and diabetes, many of which are medically treatable. Nerve trauma from prostatectomy surgery can cause chronic erectile dysfunction.

This thread is going up in flames FAST! And the contest hasn't even started yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:38 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena

nitteo wrote:
Zaphid wrote:

I heard from my ex-girlfriend (who is Australian), that you guys do it TOO QUICK in OZ. Maybe its time for some E.D. meds?

E.D.( Erectile Dysfunction ) is a sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis. There are various underlying causes, such as cardiovascular leakage and diabetes, many of which are medically treatable. Nerve trauma from prostatectomy surgery can cause chronic erectile dysfunction.

This thread is going up in flames FAST! And the contest hasn't even started yet.

I heard an older comedian on one of the late night shows talk about this type of problem.

He said, " If I had an erection that lasted for over four hours, I wouldn't be looking for a doctor, I'd be looking for witnesses to sign an affidavit."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:11 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500

Lodis4 wrote:

Well, the thing is, over at the [H], we have standards. We do not allow just any monkey in off the street. We never give OCAU any trouble, they're fine people, like brothers, but you guys...

Actually, [H]ardforum has been having db issues this week, they're probably a little more concerned with that at the moment. Talk about timing, huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:21 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

Great, you let the aussies in with nary a second look, but I have to be given the third degree and probed in ways I would rather not talk about right now just to get a login...
Jeez..

Then I go on the 'net and I see why you like the Aussies so much: http://www.gadling.com/2008/03/12/unique-travel-gift-kangaroo-scrotum-bottle-opener/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:21 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

alan2308 wrote:
Lodis4 wrote:

Well, the thing is, over at the [H], we have standards. We do not allow just any monkey in off the street. We never give OCAU any trouble, they're fine people, like brothers, but you guys...

Actually, [H]ardforum has been having db issues this week, they're probably a little more concerned with that at the moment. Talk about timing, huh?

...yeah, really convenient, isn't it? :roll:

Probably getting their story straight on why they lost. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:26 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
alan2308 wrote:
Lodis4 wrote:

Against all odds, you still have confidence in your team. I respect that. But that won't take away from the pleasure of our impending victory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:34 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10

Location: back on the right side of the middle of the left side YES i'm folding
alan2308 wrote:
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
alan2308 wrote:
Lodis4 wrote:

Against all odds, you still have confidence in your team. I respect that. But that won't take away from the pleasure of your impending victory.

dont worry, fixed that for you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:43 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)

alan2308 wrote:
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
alan2308 wrote:
Lodis4 wrote:

Against all odds, you still have confidence in your team. I respect that. But that won't take away from the pleasure of your impending victory.

Dread is a sexy god and I want to have his folding babies.

Now it's fixed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:02 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500

You guys are absolute poets. But as long as those folding babies are turning out the WU's then I guess somebody has got to take one for the team.

Anyhow, gather round children, its time for Uncle Alan's story time once again. Due to the response to the last one, I bring you another story of [H]ardcore folding. Today we learn about the story of a concerned neighbor and a house with all the windows open and fans running in the dead of winter.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1295417

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:39 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

Meh, noobs, the whole lot of you. When it comes to monkeys and monkey business, no one beats the originals, founded right here at MaxPC by none other than Spider_Monkey :twisted:

It's a shame hes been rather busy lately. He would school the lot of us at smack talk. Give him some time, he'll be here.

After reading that article, it's no wonder the neighbors called the police. However, it's a shame that no one mentioned the project that the computers were used for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:44 pm 
Million Club - 5 Plus
Million Club - 5 Plus

Belial669 wrote:
Oh and BTW can you guys stop purchasing all of intels quad cores, it'd be nice if we could get some decent stock down here.

Aha! A chink in the armo(u)r, methinks! Bwa ha ha ha! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:54 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500

OvenMaster wrote:
Belial669 wrote:
Oh and BTW can you guys stop purchasing all of intels quad cores, it'd be nice if we could get some decent stock down here.

Aha! A chink in the armo(u)r, methinks! Bwa ha ha ha! :twisted:

That would explain a lot....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:29 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena

fast facts on australia...

1. colony founded on criminals...

2. largest percentage of homosexuals on the planet...

3. they like to copy themselves after the Horde...

nuff said.... :roll:

this and other fun quotes will be forthcoming from Monkey Fed Inc.

thank you for your patronage...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:12 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500

staypuff wrote:
fast facts on australia...

1. colony founded on criminals...

2. largest percentage of homosexuals on the planet...

3. they like to copy themselves after the Horde...

nuff said.... :roll:

this and other fun quotes will be forthcoming from Monkey Fed Inc.

thank you for your patronage...

1. True
2. True
3. True

Although the monkeys and the [H] aren't exactly the most upstanding law abiding citizens either. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:31 pm 

Ah...the 'good 'ol meth lab story cover-up. That's why you keep all your folding systems in the basement ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:21 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500

DreadedOne509 wrote:
Ah...the 'good 'ol meth lab story cover-up. That's why you keep all your folding systems in the basement ;)

And if you don't have a basement, you can always try this:

http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1032188699&postcount=5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:15 pm 

alan2308 wrote:
And if you don't have a basement, you can always try this:

http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1032188699&postcount=5

That is too cool. That spotlight mounted up top would generate some extra heat though...

Neat idea.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 26  Next