Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:45 am 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:41 pm
Posts: 4106
Location: Stuck at Tim Horton's Drive-Thru!!
staypuff wrote:

Newbie is a Stewie??????? Let all hell commence......... :evil:

newbie is going down....... :x


*sigh*...staypuff, I know you're just looking for a bribe here, too. Let me get settled up with smartcat99s, then we'll talk, okay? Or you could convince smartcatt to give my CPU back. :wink:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:00 am 
Million Club - 5 Plus*
Million Club - 5 Plus*
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:37 pm
Posts: 4745
Location: In the monkey's litterbox
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
staypuff wrote:

Newbie is a Stewie??????? Let all hell commence......... :evil:

newbie is going down....... :x


*sigh*...staypuff, I know you're just looking for a bribe here, too. Let me get settled up with smartcat99s, then we'll talk, okay? Or you could convince smartcatt to give my CPU back. :wink:


I hope that you know that I have hired the monkeys as co-agents in this deal.

Any deal for the CPU must be approved by the monkeys and myself.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:08 am 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:41 pm
Posts: 4106
Location: Stuck at Tim Horton's Drive-Thru!!
Fine..so we're up to the tuna, catnip, kitty litter, de-Stewied ball of yarn, and I guess some bananas and peaches for your co-agents...anything else? :roll:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:30 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:26 am
Posts: 1809
Location: Ontario, Canada
$100 8)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:34 pm 
Stewie Federation (2 Million)
Stewie Federation (2 Million)

Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 1941
Location: the internet
staypuff wrote:
tiredoldman wrote:
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
/me gives gift card for "Big Al's barn of string" since he himself has been accused of being under the Stewies influence

he himself=Newbie1Kenobi, not Big Al :wink:

Never even thought of you as a Stewie, :lol: ,,Stewed maybe :oops: ,never a Stewie though ! :lol: :lol: :twisted:



Newbie is a Stewie??????? Let all hell commence......... :evil:

newbie is going down....... :x

No he's not a Stewie. ok


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:34 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
PC_destroyer wrote:
staypuff wrote:
tiredoldman wrote:
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
/me gives gift card for "Big Al's barn of string" since he himself has been accused of being under the Stewies influence

he himself=Newbie1Kenobi, not Big Al :wink:

Never even thought of you as a Stewie, :lol: ,,Stewed maybe :oops: ,never a Stewie though ! :lol: :lol: :twisted:



Newbie is a Stewie??????? Let all hell commence......... :evil:

newbie is going down....... :x

No he's not a Stewie. ok



I know he's not football head...... notice how furry he is and the tail??? :wink:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:40 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:41 pm
Posts: 4106
Location: Stuck at Tim Horton's Drive-Thru!!
staypuff wrote:
PC_destroyer wrote:
staypuff wrote:
tiredoldman wrote:
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
/me gives gift card for "Big Al's barn of string" since he himself has been accused of being under the Stewies influence

he himself=Newbie1Kenobi, not Big Al :wink:

Never even thought of you as a Stewie, :lol: ,,Stewed maybe :oops: ,never a Stewie though ! :lol: :lol: :twisted:



Newbie is a Stewie??????? Let all hell commence......... :evil:

newbie is going down....... :x

No he's not a Stewie. ok



I know he's not football head...... notice how furry he is and the tail??? :wink:


Dammit, the doctor said that everything would clear up in a few days!! :evil:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:05 pm 
Northwood
Northwood
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:48 pm
Posts: 2796
Location: Dallas,Texas
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
staypuff wrote:
PC_destroyer wrote:
staypuff wrote:
tiredoldman wrote:
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
/me gives gift card for "Big Al's barn of string" since he himself has been accused of being under the Stewies influence

he himself=Newbie1Kenobi, not Big Al :wink:

Never even thought of you as a Stewie, :lol: ,,Stewed maybe :oops: ,never a Stewie though ! :lol: :lol: :twisted:



Newbie is a Stewie??????? Let all hell commence......... :evil:

newbie is going down....... :x

No he's not a Stewie. ok



I know he's not football head...... notice how furry he is and the tail??? :wink:


Dammit, the doctor said that everything would clear up in a few days!! :evil:

I just think he's just might be MaxPC-Riff-Raff myself !! :oops: :lol: :lol:


Last edited by tiredoldman on Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:27 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:41 pm
Posts: 4106
Location: Stuck at Tim Horton's Drive-Thru!!
So, lets see-Stewie+Monkey+Riff-Raff=Stenkey Raff!! There may be a new collective forming...or else I may just borg all your collectives into one!! :twisted:



...nah, too much effort


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:12 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:26 am
Posts: 1809
Location: Ontario, Canada
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
So, lets see-Stewie+Monkey+Riff-Raff=Stenkey Raff!! There may be a new collective forming...or else I may just borg all your collectives into one!! :twisted:



...nah, too much effort
Dont be so lazy. I want to watch you fail. :twisted:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:22 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:41 pm
Posts: 4106
Location: Stuck at Tim Horton's Drive-Thru!!
Like Homer Simpson once said "Trying is the first step towards failing!!" :lol: So you missed me fail..don't worry though, it happens a lot, I'm sure you'll be around next time!! :wink:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:53 am 
Stewie Federation (2 Million)
Stewie Federation (2 Million)
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:41 pm
Posts: 1257
Location: Winnipeg - Canada
the stewies have a special forum status lol
<-----


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:16 pm 
Northwood
Northwood
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:48 pm
Posts: 2796
Location: Dallas,Texas
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
So, lets see-Stewie+Monkey+Riff-Raff=Stenkey Raff!! There may be a new collective forming...or else I may just borg all your collectives into one!! :twisted:



...nah, too much effort

A Stewed-Riff-Raff-Monkey :?: :?: :oops: :P :P :lol: :lol: :twisted:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:45 pm 
Million Club
Million Club
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:52 pm
Posts: 3038
tiredoldman wrote:
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
So, lets see-Stewie+Monkey+Riff-Raff=Stenkey Raff!! There may be a new collective forming...or else I may just borg all your collectives into one!! :twisted:



...nah, too much effort

A Stewed-Riff-Raff-Monkey :?: :?: :oops: :P :P :lol: :lol: :twisted:


Hey, I'd join that collective!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:57 pm 
Stewie Federation (2 Million)
Stewie Federation (2 Million)

Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 1941
Location: the internet
ravenhawk82 wrote:
tiredoldman wrote:
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
So, lets see-Stewie+Monkey+Riff-Raff=Stenkey Raff!! There may be a new collective forming...or else I may just borg all your collectives into one!! :twisted:



...nah, too much effort

A Stewed-Riff-Raff-Monkey :?: :?: :oops: :P :P :lol: :lol: :twisted:


Hey, I'd join that collective!

Watch what you wish for...

:twisted: :P :twisted: :P :twisted: :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:53 pm 
Million Club - 20 Plus
Million Club - 20 Plus
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:26 am
Posts: 4730
Location: Dixon Springs, TN
Stewed-Riff-Raff-Monkey
Isn't that a Thai dish with curry?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:13 pm 
Northwood
Northwood
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:48 pm
Posts: 2796
Location: Dallas,Texas
dedgar wrote:
Stewed-Riff-Raff-Monkey
Isn't that a Thai dish with curry?

Close.But no cigar. "Stewed" As in DRUNKEN !! :P :P :lol: :lol:
Gee, am I the only one who has praticed the:
"Style of the Drunken Monkey"?? :P :lol:
Surely there are other's out there who enjoy martial arts??
And drinking !! :lol: :oops: :lol:
Or maybe some of you couch potatoe's at least have seen it in Jackie Chan's movie's ?? :roll: :P :lol:

Which by the way,, According to Mr.Chan,, That was one of the hardest style's he has ever learned.. :lol: :lol: :P


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group