Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:31 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)

Yeah, I couldn't think of a better support team on the planet. We'll just take your comments as a thanks :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:58 am 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

I DID build it while i was talking to spider. I got his cases, gutted them, cleaned them, and installed my AMD mobo and stuff into one while I was talking to him on IRC..ask him. I've even got pics documenting while i was building!!!! It was teh kewl.

BigT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:09 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena

Lodis4 wrote:
staypuff wrote:
bigtoyota479 wrote:
Do0d they wont be here till monday. Stupid UPS....they're in the warehouse right now but not slated for delivery till Monday. Now if it was DHL, they would have been here yesterday LOL!! Anyways, all will come to pass next week.

BigT

Can you chat on irc at the same time as you're building like i did??? that way we can make out of hand remarks like the guys did you me on my last couple of builds....... :wink: :lol: :P

What are you talking about puff? All commentary in that channel was intended to help you build a working machine that was properly overclocked. Jeeezzzz d00d I can't believe you are this ungrateful...

:)

:shock:

smartcat you still got those logs????? lol hey wait i got that part you sent me so i can do my own smp installs..... :wink: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:43 pm 
Million Club - 5 Plus*
Million Club - 5 Plus*

staypuff wrote:
smartcat you still got those logs????? lol hey wait i got that part you sent me so i can do my own smp installs..... :wink: :lol:

look in da jungle!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:41 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

bigtoyota479 wrote:
I DID build it while i was talking to spider. I got his cases, gutted them, cleaned them, and installed my AMD mobo and stuff into one while I was talking to him on IRC..ask him. I've even got pics documenting while i was building!!!! It was teh kewl.

BigT

I concur. He was as gitty as a 10 year old that just found out what his weiner was for...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:54 pm 
Stewie Federation (2 Million)

Hey Newbie...you wanna race again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:04 am 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

Hmmm....15000 ppd compared to my 300 or so. I'm thinking that may be a little lopsided. Maybe after I win something in the Summer Madness contest and can dump my three single core computers for a quad core or two....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:29 am 

PC_destroyer wrote:
Hey Newbie...you wanna race again?

I'll race you. First one to 4 million points wins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:43 am 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
Hmmm....15000 ppd compared to my 300 or so. I'm thinking that may be a little lopsided. Maybe after I win something in the Summer Madness contest and can dump my three single core computers for a quad core or two....

Ya better do sumtin quick YOUGster, I'm getting close again real soon. Remember last time, I had to STOP folding in order for you to finaly pass me. This time, I aint gonna even slow down for you !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:21 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

tiredoldman wrote:
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:

Ya better do sumtin quick YOUGster, I'm getting close again real soon. Remember last time, I had to STOP folding in order for you to finaly pass me. This time, I aint gonna even slow down for you !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, well just to give you a heads up, I've been shutting my machines off during the day to give you a chance to catch up. :P Plus, I've switched my dual core over to two regular Windows clients. The heat and not making SMP deadlines have nothing to do with it..no, sir, not one teeny tiny bit. :wink:

Post subject: Okay, IF you say so !!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:38 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

here we go again with all the EXCUSES :!: Heat ?/ How's 102 degs. F. daily for the past 3 days and 2 more days to go ?? And then we cool down to upper 90's for afew days. then back to the 100's again. :roll: And all I have are old 939 duo's running, so pleasee tell something different. :wink:
You young'ns always have a excuse :!: :lol: :lol:
That's okay, I'll just fan you as I go bye-bye !! :P :lol: :lol:

Post subject: Re: Okay, IF you say so !!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:46 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

tiredoldman wrote:
here we go again with all the EXCUSES :!: Heat ?/ How's 102 degs. F. daily for the past 3 days and 2 more days to go ?? And then we cool down to upper 90's for afew days. then back to the 100's again. :roll: And all I have are old 939 duo's running, so pleasee tell something different. :wink:

How's this for different: A monkey stole my CPU? Would you buy that? :lol:

102 F? Us younger guys use Celsius...or at least I do :oops: We've been having days of 30 C before the humidex. The ol' dual core runs at 48C with FAH...Don't know what it could get up to in the heat. Not really wanting to find out either...not until I can afford a quad-core or two :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:48 pm 

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
tiredoldman wrote:

102 F? Us younger guys use Celsius...or at least I do :oops: We've been having days of 30 C before the humidex. The ol' dual core runs at 48C with FAH...Don't know what it could get up to in the heat. Not really wanting to find out either...not until I can afford a quad-core or two :wink:
I was going to give it back later but you chased me so now Im going to keep it. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:50 pm 

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:

How is that different? We steal CPU's all the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:51 pm 

You might wanna wait until the quad cores' TDP go down before you get one. (<100W)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:58 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

Sparta wrote:
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
tiredoldman wrote:

I was going to give it back later but you chased me so now Im going to keep it. :twisted:

No, I wasn't chasing you, I was.....going to the store to get some bananas and peaches to offer in return for my CPU. You just happened to be going in the same direction. Also, when I go to the store, I always yell things like "Stop, thief" and "Dammit Sparta, gimme back my CPU!!" Pure coincidence, honestly. :wink:

Now can I have my CPU back?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:37 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
tiredoldman wrote:

102 F? Us younger guys use Celsius...or at least I do :oops: We've been having days of 30 C before the humidex. The ol' dual core runs at 48C with FAH...Don't know what it could get up to in the heat. :wink:

Okay,lets make it simple for you,,it's been running about 39 to 42 Celsius and 76% humidity here for the past 4 days,and gonna stay in that range for 3 more days.
Is that better ? :P :wink:
A monkey STOLE your CPU??
NAHHH, they just like to play with those shiny bright objects. :wink:
BTW, in the next 2 weeks, the temps will climb up to the 41 to 45 Celsius range at 78 to 85 percent humidity.
Cry on,, I mean Fold on. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:47 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

I'll fold on....at night, when it's cooler :lol: If I look back and see a cloud of dust, I'll be sure to jump out of your way! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:52 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
I'll fold on....at night, when it's cooler :lol: If I look back and see a cloud of dust, I'll be sure to jump out of your way! :lol:

I promise to only run over you twice :!: :oops: :lol: :lol:
N1K , your Great :!: Now get out of my way :!: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:02 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

tiredoldman wrote:
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:

I promise to only run over you twice :!: :oops: :lol: :lol:
N1K , your Great :!: Now get out of my way :!: :wink: :lol: :lol:

I'll stay out of your way...only if you promise to try to swipe my CPU back from the Monkeys....maybe a shiny piece of tin foil will do? :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next