Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:39 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:28 am
Posts: 3673
Location: The Blue Nowhere
RetiredRedleg wrote:
IamDeMan wrote:
OK now everyone, don't forget to turn all machines back to pointing at Spider_Monkey


Oh yeah. Ok, just as soon as I finish up with my Retired_Redleg Folding!!!
:shock:
8) 8) 8)


Didn't you get the memo? That guy doesn't need anymore points; he said he's happy right where he is.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:46 am 
~Team Member~
~Team Member~
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:47 pm
Posts: 1374
Location: Stratplan RIP Bro, we've got your 6/Folding as Retired_Redleg
Lodis4 wrote:
RetiredRedleg wrote:
IamDeMan wrote:
OK now everyone, don't forget to turn all machines back to pointing at Spider_Monkey


Oh yeah. Ok, just as soon as I finish up with my Retired_Redleg Folding!!!
:shock:
8) 8) 8)


Didn't you get the memo? That guy doesn't need anymore points; he said he's happy right where he is.


Damn, always the last to know!!! 8)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:47 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27367
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
IamDeMan wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
zim01 wrote:
Guess this afternoon should do it

58K for the Win/T32


You didn't get the memo? The race has been expanded to 2 million posts.
Now that would be a competition noone could beat us in :lol:


You made me do a double take. :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:05 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
In addition to the evil monkey's paw, thought we'd throw in a special item for the team



Image



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:34 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27367
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Haw'de Haw Haw. :P

Garynador still has not come by to drop off the monkey paw and pick up the jaded monkey though. So I'm keeping it. :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:01 pm 
Klamath
Klamath
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:43 pm
Posts: 294
Location: 1 Infinite Loop
Spider Monkey wrote:
Haw'de Haw Haw. :P

Garynador still has not come by to drop off the monkey paw and pick up the jaded monkey though. So I'm keeping it. :P


You've had plenty of time to grieve your loss of the jade monkey. He'll be by forthwith to deliver YOUR new prized possession and request removal of the illustrious jade monkey from these premises. That was awful kind of Zim to stop by early to deliver a new monkey badge for you. Please. Wear it with pride! You ALL earned it! :lol:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:17 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:31 am
Posts: 2022
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana
I'll get with an admin and make those jaded monkeys disappear over here.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:56 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27367
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
KingFish wrote:
I'll get with an admin and make those jaded monkeys disappear over here.


Um, no. I refuse to give up my jaded monkey until I have the paw. :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:11 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
Spider Monkey wrote:
KingFish wrote:
I'll get with an admin and make those jaded monkeys disappear over here.


Um, no. I refuse to give up my jaded monkey until I have the paw. :P


Your Prize

Image


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:19 am 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 7076
Well then, since it's here, it can stay here. T32 didn't wear it in their avatar like we did, so I think it can stay buried in this post until next year. Thanks zim!!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:32 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
No Fair...that was then this is 27 pages later....

and since you're being stubborn.....here's your new paw to post

Image


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:42 am 
Klamath
Klamath
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:43 pm
Posts: 294
Location: 1 Infinite Loop
lilboyota001 wrote:
Well then, since it's here, it can stay here. T32 didn't wear it in their avatar like we did, so I think it can stay buried in this post until next year. Thanks zim!!


Fair enough. But you are being a little sluggish on removal of the jade monkey. Your bottoms were spanked quite a bit ago. We have shown compassion for your pain and anguish, but you were properly warned. At least last year we were hastily compliant with the rules. Come on 'fish. I thought you were the advocate/zookeeper around here? 'Sup dude? Lost your touch?! :lol:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:06 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:20 pm
Posts: 10472
Location: Kansass
I am no longer wearing the glorious jaded monkey :)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:44 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:31 am
Posts: 2022
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana
Macaholic wrote:
Fair enough. But you are being a little sluggish on removal of the jade monkey. Your bottoms were spanked quite a bit ago. We have shown compassion for your pain and anguish, but you were properly warned. At least last year we were hastily compliant with the rules. Come on 'fish. I thought you were the advocate/zookeeper around here? 'Sup dude? Lost your touch?! :lol:


I don't know if you saw this post or not:
http://www.maximumpc.com/forums/viewtop ... 771#653771

The avatars are the responsibility of each individual because that is where they originate from. The banner above the avatars are set by admins and I'm awaiting contact from an admin about their removal or switch them out for something else.

Otherwise, if you see it displayed anywhere else, bring it to my attention and I'll get on it.

I'll let you know when I'm successful with the banners above the avatars.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:39 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27367
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
zim01 wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
KingFish wrote:
I'll get with an admin and make those jaded monkeys disappear over here.


Um, no. I refuse to give up my jaded monkey until I have the paw. :P


Your Prize

Image



While I appreciate your courage, only garynator can come get my jaded monkey. It is he and I alone that hold the sacred key to the private room in which the jaded monkey and freaky paw may be exposed. In any other situation, the entire world could implode and we all could die.

To be monkey is for life. I will assume that you understand the original terms of the challenge from inception. When garynator gives me the paw, I will in turn give him the jaded monkey.

P.S. Who did you give the new Proc to, in your contest that was going on in the T32 forums?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:13 pm 
T32monkeys
T32monkeys
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 14
Location: ocforums.com
Spider Monkey wrote:
P.S. Who did you give the new Proc to, in your contest that was going on in the T32 forums?


ChasR won the E6600. :D


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:16 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:31 am
Posts: 2022
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana
You need to add more c2d's and quads to the fire.....we're coming up on ya kekekekeke


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group