Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: The OTHER Monkey Challenge...
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:30 am 
Top 10 (2 Million)
Top 10 (2 Million)

I'm coming for you... You have until the end of the year. Whatcha gonna do?

:arrow:

Post subject: Re: The OTHER Monkey Challenge...
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:37 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

ntmr2us wrote:

Bring it! You are gone most of the time and we can just shut your machines down via storms.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:08 am 
Top 10 (2 Million)
Top 10 (2 Million)

Lodis4 wrote:
ntmr2us wrote:

Bring it! You are gone most of the time and we can just shut your machines down via storms.

LOL! I forgot that the Monkeys controlled the weather! I'll have to build my own power plant. Arg!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:14 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)

Whoa! A credible threat to the monkeys. This will be fun to watch. Does the loser don a dress for the occasion?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:26 am 
Top 10 (2 Million)
Top 10 (2 Million)

KingFish wrote:
Whoa! A credible threat to the monkeys. This will be fun to watch. Does the loser don a dress for the occasion?

Ha! I'm not "credible", yet. Give me a couple more days...

And the dresses are probably not an option. How many monkeys could we stand in drag?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:58 am 

I'd be happy seeing Staypuff and Posse in dresses, real skimpy ones. With the emphasis on the Posses and skimpy :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:54 pm 

DreadedOne509 wrote:
I'd be happy seeing Staypuff and Posse in dresses, real skimpy ones. With the emphasis on the Posses and skimpy :lol:

I hear staypuff does that for free already after a few good drinks. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:25 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

OOOHHHHH!!!! I smell some poo coming and it aint gonna be pretty!! This monkey doesn't miss a good opportunity to fling some poo. Might be time to finish that build I was thinking about doing!! So, is this gonna be official or what?? Let's get some answers and some dates and some numbers up here and LET'S GET FOLDING!!!!

BigT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:40 pm 
Top 10 (2 Million)
Top 10 (2 Million)

bigtoyota479 wrote:
OOOHHHHH!!!! I smell some poo coming and it aint gonna be pretty!! This monkey doesn't miss a good opportunity to fling some poo. Might be time to finish that build I was thinking about doing!! So, is this gonna be official or what?? Let's get some answers and some dates and some numbers up here and LET'S GET FOLDING!!!!

BigT

Build away! I have that urge, myself! Huh. 2 newly opened spots on the KVM. We can't have that. And whats that other KVM doing in my office? (home office, that is) It has 2 empty spots, too!

How about total score at the 1st of the year? Official? We don't need no official...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:30 pm 

sounds official/unofficial enough to me....whoever has the most points at the beginning of the year is teh winnar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:11 am 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

That's it??? We gotta wait 7 months for this? Aight, yer on. Let the pooing commence!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:55 am 
Top 10 (2 Million)
Top 10 (2 Million)

Nah. Not 7 months. The poo starts flying when the truck comes (today or tomorrow, depending on what newegg did). And it will REALLY hit the fan at the end of July...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:17 am 

That brown truck had better make that stop at my house today too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:23 am 

KingFish wrote:

If something get stirred up over at TR you may need those little brown trucks to stop by.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:35 am 

Lodis4 wrote:
ntmr2us wrote:

I shall consult with Zeus for this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:50 am 

Lodis4 wrote:
KingFish wrote:

If something get stirred up over at TR you may need those little brown trucks to stop by.

I have no beach ball bumping idea of what you're talking about. I adamantly and vehemontly deny stirring up anything over there.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:20 am 

ntmr2us wrote:

:arrow:
Complain.

ntmr2us's lamentations are utterly disgusting -- so much so, that if there are any children or sensitive people reading this letter, I suggest that they stop now and not read what I am about to describe. To begin with, if my memory serves me correctly, ntmr2us thinks we want him to perpetuate what we all know is a corrupt system. Excuse me, but maybe he believes that anyone who disagrees with him is ultimately insensate. Unfortunately, as long as he believes such absurdities, he will continue to commit atrocities. There are soporific tin-pot tyrants in our midst. It's that simple. The pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to encourage opportunity, responsibility, and community? We were put on this planet to be active, to struggle, and to fight to the end for our ideas and ideals. We were not put here to break down age-old institutions and customs, as ntmr2us might maintain.

ntmr2us's most hotheaded tactic is to fabricate a phony war between crafty backstabbers and insolent nabobs of alcoholism. This way, he can subjugate both groups into helping him make a mockery of our most fundamentally held beliefs. I unequivocally don't want that to happen, which is why I'm telling you that ntmr2us would have us believe that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that he should be even slightly inconvenienced. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But ntmr2us is surrounded by heartless parvenus who parrot the same nonsense, which is why to believe that a knowledge of correct diction, even if unused, evinces a superiority that covers cowardice or stupidity is to deceive ourselves. Before I leave this issue, let me share an interesting finding from a recent poll: Four out of five people surveyed suspect that ntmr2us keeps saying that he's the best thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread. For some reason, ntmr2us's lieutenants actually believe this nonsense. Rhetoric aside, he asserts that his condescending gang is a benign and charitable agency. Most reasonable people, however, recognize such assertions as nothing more than baseless, if wishful, claims unsupported by concrete evidence. The problem with ntmr2us is not that he's intrusive. It's that he wants to divert us from proclaiming what in our innermost conviction is absolutely necessary.

ntmr2us claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to abandon the idea of universal principles and focus illegitimately on the particular. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by ntmr2us's satraps. The truth is that ntmr2us's sympathizers all have serious personal problems. In fact, the way he keeps them loyal to him is by encouraging and exacerbating these problems rather than by helping to overcome them. It is a statistical certainty that he must believe that if he doesn't organize a whispering campaign against me, he'll have led a meaningless life, just as it is a statistical certainty that I'm sure ntmr2us wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on his secret conversations. So why does he want to mock, ridicule, deprecate, and objurgate people for their religious beliefs? The answer to that question has broad implications. For example, there is a problem here. A very large, illiberal, bleeding-heart problem.

We must break the neck of ntmr2us's policy of nepotism once and for all. This call to action begins with you. You must be the first to tell him where he can stick it. You must be the one to put the kibosh on ntmr2us's insinuations. And you must inform your fellow man that ntmr2us knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive -- or at least overlook -- all of his horny excesses. My take on the matter is that all of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of his unsophisticated, anti-democratic agendas. They are not a cause; they are an effect. Given that ntmr2us rarely tells his yes-men that he plans to develop a credible pretext to forcibly silence his opponents, isn't it fairly obvious that one of the most mind-numbing mysteries for those of us who don't like ntmr2us is trying to understand people who do? I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I believe that there is, because he says that "metanarratives" are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. But then he turns around and says that bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by ntmr2us himself). You know, you can't have it both ways, ntmr2us.

ntmr2us's disquisitions will have consequences -- very serious consequences. And we ought to begin doing something about that. For your edification, I should indubitably point out that whenever ntmr2us announces that the average working-class person can't see through his chicanery, his chums applaud on cue and the accolades are long and ostentatious. What's funny is that they don't provide similar feedback whenever I tell them that ntmr2us wants to overthrow the government and eliminate the money system. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is ntmr2us's gossamer grasp of reality. In this land which has befriended pigheaded numskulls, he has conspired, plotted, undermined, prostituted, and corrupted, and -- hiding to this hour behind the braver screen of stultiloquent mouthpieces for predatory clericalism -- dares to contrive and scheme the death of every principle that has protected him. While these incidents may seem minor, it is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did ntmr2us's reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "Why does ntmr2us insist on boring holes in the hull of the boat in which he himself is also a passenger?" Well, we all know the answer to that question, don't we? But in case you don't, then you should note that ntmr2us has two imperatives. The first is to portray worthless, obtrusive delinquents as deadheads. The second imperative is to kill the messenger and control the message. ntmr2us's declamations have very little thought behind them and are neither interesting nor amusing. May we never forget this if we are to deny ntmr2us and his cohorts a chance to encourage and exacerbate passivity in some people who might otherwise be active and responsible citizens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:36 am 
Million Club
Million Club

My head just exploded, Sparta. Thanks. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:41 am 

Rev. Jesse Jackson in da hizhouse!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:42 am 
Top 10 (2 Million)
Top 10 (2 Million)

Um, yeah, well...huh? Does that mean I lost already? And I want my 3 minutes back!