- Delivered my laptop AND a desktop to some random person across town, both times, left it at their door w/o checking after telling FedEx to check for ID. Have to watch the Tracker all day to babysit them.
- DV8000 AC Adapters heat up at the connector and eventually melt the rubber coating causing sparks then fires. Horrible replacement and service. Length of problem: 1 year. AC adapters: 3.
- Apple only, cant be used on anything unless its apple. Break the code to get the songs you BOUGHT from their store.
- Sure your games are fun, BUT GOD DAMN LISTEN TO YOUR
Lawrence Chang wrote:
CUSTOMERS. REALIZE THAT THERE ARE PROBLEMS AND FIX THEM.
Also agreed. Cant play CNC3 on a gamers laptop. same crappy answer. No real customer service, just a FAQ list and parrots for FAQ tech's.UPS
- Fast, on-time (usually always early). Actually delivers my packages to my house.Thumbs UP:
eVGA - Great products. 680 SLi lite with 2 motherboard fans, awesome cooling when combined with other fans.
NVIDIA - 128MB AGP card GeForce FX 5200, 3yrs old, still beats some newer cards, has no fan might I add. It is not being overclocked either
(Managed to get +150 MHz core clock without problems, and i have no cooling fans, just one Desktop Heatsink fan that sucks out hot air - NOT SUGGESTED without proper cooling; Preferably, ALOT of cooling!
Thumbs down to UPS. I ordered a new Zyxel X550 router from Newegg,and it was scheduled to arrive 1-12-2007. (Friday).
And here's the problem...
01/11/2007 1:00 P.M. A LATE TRAIN CAUSED THIS DELAY .
It arrived on time, whats the problem? Delays happen because someones an idiot, primarily, a person gets run over by a train, train cant mvoe until a police report and forensics come out, because someone always gets stuck on the tracks. Thats my guess. Happens all the time.
It arrived on the scheduled day, so theres no problem.