Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:46 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27370
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
zim01 wrote:
no you cocksucker...but I do like yo mamma

Image


So does everyone else. Question for you though... Do is she worth the risk of disease?


P.S. We're big boys round hur. There's no filter on that. ;)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:52 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
wow we haven't heard anything from the overclocker monkeys..... guess they figured zim was gonna carry them anyway so they're not gonna bother changing usernames and keep their own names going.... nice move on being the overclockers b#@ch zimmer........ :twisted: :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:02 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:31 am
Posts: 2022
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana
yay! the thread is stickied now....although it was already getting sticky


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:35 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
Spider Monkey wrote:
zim01 wrote:
no you cocksucker...but I do like yo mamma

Image


So does everyone else. Question for you though... Do is she worth the risk of disease?


P.S. We're big boys round hur. There's no filter on that. ;)


she sleeeping with puffer


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:44 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27370
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
What is a puffer?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:47 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:31 am
Posts: 2022
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana
I'd hit it (the woman, not the monkey..just for the record)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:52 am 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:22 pm
Posts: 4154
Location: Tampa FL.
KingFish wrote:
I'd hit it (the woman, not the monkey..just for the record)
I'd hit paris to. With a fucking sledgehammer for mbeing a disease infested slut with the IQ of gamerfreak.

Youd have to wear 3 body gloves to get next to her skanky ass. I say leave her for Zim.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:54 am 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:22 pm
Posts: 4154
Location: Tampa FL.
zim01 wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
Wo0t!

We're in the lead! We have a name picked out and they don't!


Enjoy it, this will be the only time you'll be in the lead :P
Not true. I was lead when me and the boys ran a train on yo mommas sweet ass.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:55 am 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:22 pm
Posts: 4154
Location: Tampa FL.
zim01 wrote:
TobyKY76 wrote:
zim01 wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
zim01 wrote:
Enjoy it, this will be the only time you'll be in the lead :P


You obviously were not around here last year. :P

P.S. I cheat. I'm a monkey.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!â„¢


You fold like one too
and smell like one...dude bath time
:P

So you are pussies then???! Im not followin here.

Oh yeah, our monkeys have less fleas :twisted: :lol:


and no balls, gentically altered strain :twisted:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:56 am 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:22 pm
Posts: 4154
Location: Tampa FL.
zim01 wrote:
staypuff wrote:
zim01 wrote:
Kreller1 wrote:
Let operation Siege Monkey begin. OC will not even get any lube this year.


Hmmmm "Let operation Siege Monkey"....
guess the frontal lobotomy did work :idea: or I guess its just
you are Monkeys.

Spider Monkey you can google frontal lobotomy :D



AAAHHHH go borg a commodore 64 ya weiney.......


staypuff, isn't that a feminine hygiene pad brand?
Yes. He manufactures the napkins we stuff up your sandy vaginas.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:57 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
IamDeMan wrote:
zim01 wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
Wo0t!

We're in the lead! We have a name picked out and they don't!


Enjoy it, this will be the only time you'll be in the lead :P
Not true. I was lead when me and the boys ran a train on yo mommas sweet ass.


not mine, theirs...


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:09 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27370
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Be nice. He could be your daddy!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:13 pm 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
"Not true. I was lead when me and the boys ran a train on yo mommas sweet ass."

ROFLMAO

Shit. YoubeTheMouth and and the only train you get running would be some sim on your computer.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:26 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:22 pm
Posts: 4154
Location: Tampa FL.
zim01 wrote:
IamDeMan wrote:
zim01 wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
Wo0t!

We're in the lead! We have a name picked out and they don't!


Enjoy it, this will be the only time you'll be in the lead :P
Not true. I was lead when me and the boys ran a train on yo mommas sweet ass.


not mine, theirs...
Um wrong again. Their moms were too tight for my kielbasa. Yo momma got that shit worked out for me.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:27 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:22 pm
Posts: 4154
Location: Tampa FL.
zim01 wrote:
"Not true. I was lead when me and the boys ran a train on yo mommas sweet ass."

ROFLMAO

Shit. YoubeTheMouth and and the only train you get running would be some sim on your computer.
You liked that zinger so much, you had to come back for seconds? Or you just to slow to formulate the proper response? Im guessing slow like your sorry ass folders.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:38 pm 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
IamDeMan wrote:
zim01 wrote:
"Not true. I was lead when me and the boys ran a train on yo mommas sweet ass."

ROFLMAO

Shit. YoubeTheMouth and and the only train you get running would be some sim on your computer.
You liked that zinger so much, you had to come back for seconds? Or you just to slow to formulate the proper response? Im guessing slow like your sorry ass folders.


it's not the response it's you inability to understand or fold


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:41 pm 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
YoubeTheMouth

this be your momma

Image


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:53 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:28 am
Posts: 3673
Location: The Blue Nowhere
Man, T32 be going down like a Bill Clinton intern.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:25 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:22 pm
Posts: 4154
Location: Tampa FL.
zim01 wrote:
IamDeMan wrote:
zim01 wrote:
"Not true. I was lead when me and the boys ran a train on yo mommas sweet ass."

ROFLMAO

Shit. YoubeTheMouth and and the only train you get running would be some sim on your computer.
You liked that zinger so much, you had to come back for seconds? Or you just to slow to formulate the proper response? Im guessing slow like your sorry ass folders.


it's not the response it's you inability to understand or fold
My inability to understand is amplified by your incoherent babble.


My moomas teat is a treat :fyi:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:40 pm 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
YoubeTheMouth

I knew you would like it
______________________

But back on topic to bad your
PPD dont equal your MouthPD

so be a good little money and go away, loser


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group