Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Where are you ?????
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:50 am 
Northwood
Northwood

Hey :?: Hey YOUNGSTER :?: :?: WHERE ARE YOU :?: :?: I just checked MY stats, and it now has me listed at Rank # 991. :D :D :D
But I cant seem to find you anywhere around :?: :oops: :lol: :lol:
Where'd you go :?: Or are you gonna come up with another bunch of EXCUSE's as to why you're not passing me yet :?: :?: :wink: See ya ay the 700 Ranking :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:24 am 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

Well, you said you'd have coffee waiting for me,so I had to slow down. No other excuses, got a couple of WU's that should end late today/early tomorrow..will check stats then....I'm afraid you may have to big of a lead, but I ain't gonna give up!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:31 am 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
Well, you said you'd have coffee waiting for me,so I had to slow down. No other excuses, got a couple of WU's that should end late today/early tomorrow..will check stats then....I'm afraid you may have to big of a lead, but I ain't gonna give up!! :D

...."I'm afraid you may have too big of a lead" :?: Nah,You can do it my young friend ! I have faith in you. :!: :wink:
"but I ain't gonna give up!!" :D,, I certainly hope not :!: :!: :lol: :lol:
C'Mon Younster, I know you can not only catch me,but, you should be able to get there first :!:
As you pointed out, You have all that BIG,Fancy,Top Of The Line equiptment at your disposal :?: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:45 am 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

FAncy equipment? Well there is the dual core that is running SMP via VMWare, but the other two household machines are a Socket "A" Athlon 3000+ and a Celeron D 2.??GHz. Not top of the line, but not junk, either...still, I'll keep folding and catch you, or at least make you work for 700th! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:11 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
FAncy equipment? Well there is the dual core that is running SMP via VMWare, but the other two household machines are a Socket "A" Athlon 3000+ and a Celeron D 2.??GHz. Not top of the line, but not junk, either...still, I'll keep folding and catch you, or at least make you work for 700th! :lol:
Whats VMWare :?: :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:15 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

VMWare is a virtual machine that lets me run Linux inside of Windows...not quite as good as running Linux as my OS, but I'm not willing to convert my main machine to Ubuntu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:12 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
VMWare is a virtual machine that lets me run Linux inside of Windows...not quite as good as running Linux as my OS, but I'm not willing to convert my main machine to Ubuntu.
Okay,thanks...I'm triing to get 2 other compukers up and runing with Ubuntu as OS cuz I ran outta windowsXP disc's ! lol, thats what I get for fixin other folks up ! Soon hope to have other 2 online, then tomorrow should have a Memory Delivery ! :wink: But,maybe I should TEST it out,make sure it works :?: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:02 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

No, no ,I'm sure that stuff will work fine. Better just leave it in teh package, don't want to void any warranties :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:08 am 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
No, no ,I'm sure that stuff will work fine. Better just leave it in teh package, don't want to void any warranties :lol:
:twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:21 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

What's the status of this race? LInky please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:41 am 
Northwood
Northwood

Spider Monkey wrote:
What's the status of this race? LInky please.

Newbie's stats ; http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... =&u=204579
Tiredoldman/ Smith-lee2005 Stats : http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... =&u=204479
I think New is soooo far back there, he fell off the face of the earth ! :lol: :lol: I'm at rank 861, and he's somewhere back there At 912. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just noticed something: No wonder he's behind me . He has always been behind me from the start :!: :P
tiredoldman ID#204479 ,
Newbie's ID# 204579 ,
Update: I been offline almost all day(Tues,6th) reworking and rewiring computer area,so Newbie1, that should give you a chance to get closer to the finish.C'mon youngster, I cant wait any longer,,I'm old enough as it is,and all this waiting, I aint getting any younger younger,, ya know ???? You're gonna win this race only because I fell over dead from old age !! :roll: :roll: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by tiredoldman on Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:09 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:42 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

*huff, puff* I can't *huff* catch the guy *puff* He's just too *huff* fast for me...I get onto *puff* page nine, he's already *wheeze* on page eight..just need a bit more time *wheeze*....*collapses* :lol:

Post subject: Operator ?? Whats the number for 911 ????
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:48 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
*huff, puff* I can't *huff* catch the guy *puff* He's just too *huff* fast for me...I get onto *puff* page nine, he's already *wheeze* on page eight..just need a bit more time *wheeze*....*collapses* :lol:

Operator, this is an emergency :!: :!: Whats the number for 911 :?: :?: :lol: :twisted: Granma Smith was slow,But she was 104 and ten years dead :!: :!: C'Mon youngster :!: :!: :twisted: LMBFBO :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:18 am 

Sometimes, age gives you an advantage...

Of course... In this case, it is just a coincidence. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:26 am 
Northwood
Northwood

Spider Monkey wrote:
Sometimes, age gives you an advantage...

Of course... In this case, it is just a coincidence. ;)

Old Age, Or coincidence , I don't care :!: As Long as I get there before he does. :twisted: :lol: :lol:

ATTENTION :!: :D :!: Newbie1 has now Fell off the "Threat" range :!: AGAIN :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :D FINALLY :!: :!: C'Mon Youngster :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by tiredoldman on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:56 am 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

Finally...IF I can keep up the points that I've been churning out, sometime next week is when I should finally pass by tiredoldman....go Newbie1Kenobi :D

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the Folds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:01 am 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
Finally...IF I can keep up the points that I've been churning out, sometime next week is when I should finally pass by tiredoldman....go Newbie1Kenobi :D

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the Folds"

IF you click on MY stats silly, you would see it says 3.7 DAYS :!: NOT weeks :!: And It's About Dang Time :!: :wink: I dont mind winning,BUT, I would like it to be alittle bit closer of a race :!: :P :P :lol: Now get the lead out yer Gas :!: :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:04 am 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

tiredoldman wrote:
IF you click on MY stats silly, you would see it says 3.7 DAYS

Which means that next week is when I'll pass you...new week starts tomorrow...maybe as a consolation prize I can get you a calendar :D :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:07 am 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
tiredoldman wrote:
IF you click on MY stats silly, you would see it says 3.7 DAYS

Which means that next week is when I'll pass you...new week starts tomorrow...maybe as a consolation prize I can get you a calendar :D :wink:
well, then again,at my time in life,ya cant tell the difference anyways,let alone the days . lol

Post subject: I surender !
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:23 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

I surender !!! YOU WIN NEWBIE1. I surender and forfit this race to YOU as the winner.
Now, the reason WHY :?: Because my wife and I have decided that there is a need for her and I to start folding on the behalf of Quakindude :!: :!:
We decided that it is more important to us to do this for TOM than it is for us to race against you ! WE can do another race later,right now, we need to do this for Tom. I am sure you understand that part. So,,You win ! And we are changeing our folding rigs over to fold for Tom. Sorry, but you know what I mean. God bless you and talk to you later. Gotta start changing these over.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next