Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:34 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 9150
Location: back on the right side of the middle of the left side YES i'm folding
if you drink beer, you dont want to see it.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:21 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27346
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Chitty wrote:
Just for my own amusement, how many people was I actually going up against?


First, you tell us why you've been holding back on the team so much. lol


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:17 pm 
Team Creamsicles
Team Creamsicles

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:28 pm
Posts: 312
Location: Illinois
Actually, I haven't been holding back. I work for a reseller and I just had a couple of my good customers get some new servers and workstations and I got approval to load them up. I'm hoping to borg a few more next week for the same reason.
Luckily for you guys I won't borg some of my main customers since the bank auditors would probably throw a fit, otherwise I could borg at least 100 more machines! :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:26 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:26 am
Posts: 1809
Location: Ontario, Canada
Chitty wrote:
Actually, I haven't been holding back. I work for a reseller and I just had a couple of my good customers get some new servers and workstations and I got approval to load them up. I'm hoping to borg a few more next week for the same reason.
Luckily for you guys I won't borg some of my main customers since the bank auditors would probably throw a fit, otherwise I could borg at least 100 more machines! :P
You should set up a couple to fold for me :P

*everyone nods in agreement*


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:27 pm 
Team Creamsicles
Team Creamsicles

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:28 pm
Posts: 312
Location: Illinois
lol...just not the ones at the banks ;)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:29 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27346
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Chitty wrote:
lol...just not the ones at the banks ;)


Oh come one. Live a little! :twisted:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:31 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:26 am
Posts: 1809
Location: Ontario, Canada
Chitty wrote:
lol...just not the ones at the banks ;)
So thats a yes? :D


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:31 pm 
Team Creamsicles
Team Creamsicles

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:28 pm
Posts: 312
Location: Illinois
What sucks is that at the one bank they would let me do it because they don't know any better! Can you say tempted?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:32 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:26 am
Posts: 1809
Location: Ontario, Canada
Chitty wrote:
What sucks is that at the one bank they would let me do it because they don't know any better! Can you say tempted?
I can say do it. :twisted: Does that count?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:52 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27346
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Chitty wrote:
What sucks is that at the one bank they would let me do it because they don't know any better! Can you say tempted?


Tell ya what...

Make them all fold under the username Spider_Monkey.

That way they'll be folding and there will be no ties back to you. I mean... unless they register for the forums that is....


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:36 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:31 am
Posts: 2021
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana
Hey Chitty, should we try this again since he passed us both?


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group