Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:26 pm 
Million Club - 2 Plus
Million Club - 2 Plus
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:32 am
Posts: 599
Location: Canyon Country, CA
Blondie wrote:
Loser has to buy the winner an MPC Tshirt (or coffee mug)


hmmm, that's not a bad one.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:54 am 
Team Creamsicles
Team Creamsicles
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:00 am
Posts: 2082
Location: Saint Augustine, Fl
Ok, I like the T-shirt or coffee-mug idea as well. It is on then. We will have a one million point race for a T-Shirt. :)

Looks like I better start ramping up some points here in a hurry. I am falling behind. I bet there is a couple of things I could scrounge up to generate some more points.

See what you have done, now I have to get my lazy ass in gear and start doing something!! Damn!!

-Thunar


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:27 am 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:45 am
Posts: 15220
Maybe we can personalize a shirt, saying I won the race


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:37 am 
Million Club - 2 Plus
Million Club - 2 Plus
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:32 am
Posts: 599
Location: Canyon Country, CA
Blondie wrote:
Maybe we can personalize a shirt, saying I won the race


Oh, personalize.

I owned ???????
?????? is my B-tch!
Winner - Race to 3,000,000

One question I have is, how would we personalize the shirt?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:33 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 9257
Location: back on the right side of the middle of the left side YES i'm folding
iron on.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:48 am 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:45 am
Posts: 15220
Exactly.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:40 am 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:45 am
Posts: 15220
Spam has been sent away on a cruise ship. Never to return...


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:30 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27396
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Blondie wrote:
Spam has been sent away on a cruise ship. Never to return...


You missed this one.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:37 am 
Million Club - 2 Plus
Million Club - 2 Plus
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:32 am
Posts: 599
Location: Canyon Country, CA
Well, thought I would update this post since it's been a while. Thunar... What up man? At first it looked like it was going to be close, then you just fell off the planet (points wise.)

I'm still waiting for the threat to start, but I am now 100,000 points ahead and it would take a hell of a lot of power to pass me now.

So does this mean you will admit to getting owned?!

Step up boy and admit it!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:26 am 
Phoenix Foundation (Top 10)
Phoenix Foundation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 2262
Location: Michigan
A race to 3 million you say.....

Hopefully yall haven't forgotten about the awesome power of ricksickle! After Thunar and Gary walked by me a few months back, ive been stuck sucking in the dust. Now im making a decent comeback and within the next 7-10 days I will make a strong push ahead : )

New customer, I figure they have 9x 1.8 P4's with 768 RAM. They have nothing running except the invoicing software, so they should be decent folders.

So dont worry headwound, Im gunning for ya....


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:28 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27396
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
ricksickle wrote:
A race to 3 million you say.....

Hopefully yall haven't forgotten about the awesome power of ricksickle! After Thunar and Gary walked by me a few months back, ive been stuck sucking in the dust. Now im making a decent comeback and within the next 7-10 days I will make a strong push ahead : )

New customer, I figure they have 9x 1.8 P4's with 768 RAM. They have nothing running except the invoicing software, so they should be decent folders.

So dont worry headwound, Im gunning for ya....


Yea, j00 just passed the monkeys!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:56 pm 
Phoenix Foundation (Top 10)
Phoenix Foundation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 2262
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Yea, j00 just passed the monkeys!



Was that supposed to be hard??? :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:08 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27396
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
ricksickle wrote:
Quote:
Yea, j00 just passed the monkeys!



Was that supposed to be hard??? :P


LMAO! Considering we ran past you so fast that you didn't even see us.... yea. lol

Course, 2/3rds of us are still catching you. lol


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:04 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
Spider Monkey wrote:
ricksickle wrote:
Quote:
Yea, j00 just passed the monkeys!



Was that supposed to be hard??? :P


LMAO! Considering we ran past you so fast that you didn't even see us.... yea. lol

Course, 2/3rds of us are still catching you. lol


We could always bring the rest of the federation in and really start messing with ricksickle...... :twisted:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:20 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:26 am
Posts: 1809
Location: Ontario, Canada
staypuff wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
ricksickle wrote:
Quote:
Yea, j00 just passed the monkeys!



Was that supposed to be hard??? :P


LMAO! Considering we ran past you so fast that you didn't even see us.... yea. lol

Course, 2/3rds of us are still catching you. lol


We could always bring the rest of the federation in and really start messing with ricksickle...... :twisted:
Do it. I wanna see the awsome power of the whole monkey federation. (Still don't know how many of you there are though :( )


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:27 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:28 am
Posts: 3673
Location: The Blue Nowhere
How many of us are there? That is an odd question.... we are one.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:29 pm 
Northwood
Northwood
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:48 am
Posts: 3168
Location: Rowing on the left side.
If ya' wanted to see the power of the Monkey Federation, you should muster up some challengers to put on the alter. This ain't Vegas - show isn't free! :P :wink:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:10 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
Lodis4 wrote:
How many of us are there? That is an odd question.... we are one.


We are one...... with one cause..................


SAVE THE PEACHES


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:26 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:26 am
Posts: 1809
Location: Ontario, Canada
staypuff wrote:
Lodis4 wrote:
How many of us are there? That is an odd question.... we are one.


We are one...... with one cause..................


SAVE THE PEACHES
But if you were to do a head count (or tail count) how many monkeys will there be in total. I know that you think and act like one monkey but how many of you do this?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:38 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
Sparta wrote:
staypuff wrote:
Lodis4 wrote:
How many of us are there? That is an odd question.... we are one.


We are one...... with one cause..................


SAVE THE PEACHES
But if you were to do a head count (or tail count) how many monkeys will there be in total. I know that you think and act like one monkey but how many of you do this?



Spider Monkey threw a fit the other day and ate the membership list.... you see not even we know how many there are.......

If you get a group together....... (with as many people as you can get together) you will see what the Federation has to offer........ :wink:

By the way...................


SAVE THE PEACHES


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

© 2014 Future US, Inc. All rights reserved.