Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Im back, Its been a LONG time, please dont ban me!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:11 pm 
8086
8086

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:02 pm
Posts: 71
It is I, the rogue, the rebel, the world renounded FIXER. I have returned to be a peaceful bystandaer to the exchange of knowledge and would like to request assylum.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:42 pm 
Smithfield
Smithfield
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:01 am
Posts: 8091
OH MY GOD ITS YOU!!

THE LEGEND HIMSELF!

No one would speak of your past exploits, please, tell me!! TEACH ME!! I AM AN UNWORTHY BEHOLDER TO THE MASTER OF CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION!

Lol, jokes over schmobin.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: well
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:42 pm 
8086
8086

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:02 pm
Posts: 71
Well I dont want to risk being banned. Id hate for them to mistake me telling of my exploits as bragging. But, since they will probably ban me anyway just because. and since my EGO is large...


Me and a friend of mine felt we were uneccessarily being banned from the old forums, so we decided we were going to get some payback. Well you used to be able to post html graphics freely, before I of course. So we got 5 machines running on our Lan/Cable connection, registerd a few thousand accounts in a matter of hours with some quick handy work and began spamming them unlike anything they had ever experienced. They changed the rules because of fixer. You know what we were spamming dont you? Why that horribly discusting picture of a man holding open his buttocks. And since we had so many accounts they couldnt ban or delete us faster than we could post. It was like forum warfare, we had every Moderator that could call email and scramble to try and wipe us out, eventually on one attack they simply gave up and locked the forum down for 2 days.

Who was in charge , oh yes, I remember Monkey23, and a few ....others...

But it was like when had beat them for just a moment, they were powerless, bwhahahhahah.


Thems was da days


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:48 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27390
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
urmumsacow wrote:
OH MY GOD ITS YOU!!

THE LEGEND HIMSELF!

No one would speak of your past exploits, please, tell me!! TEACH ME!! I AM AN UNWORTHY BEHOLDER TO THE MASTER OF CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION!

Lol, jokes over schmobin.


Its Shmobin you cornhole.

And what joke were you referring to?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: wut
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:50 pm 
8086
8086

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:02 pm
Posts: 71
Monkey 23? if its you. I have a job for you...and youd better bring a wetnap


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:53 pm 
Willamette
Willamette
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:23 pm
Posts: 1035
Location: Not where i want to be......
This thread reminds me of the administration panel in which some admin is probably going to need right about now


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: wut
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:55 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27390
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
f1XER wrote:
Monkey 23? if its you. I have a job for you...and youd better bring a wetnap


I'm not 23. I'm the last one. The only thing I bring with me is my banana. Still want that wetnap?

This is generation 3. Yours, as well as the second one is dead. Sorry. Deal with it, and maybe you'll even get to stick around.

:P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:08 pm 
Smithfield
Smithfield
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:01 am
Posts: 8091
Spider Monkey wrote:
urmumsacow wrote:
OH MY GOD ITS YOU!!

THE LEGEND HIMSELF!

No one would speak of your past exploits, please, tell me!! TEACH ME!! I AM AN UNWORTHY BEHOLDER TO THE MASTER OF CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION!

Lol, jokes over schmobin.


Its Shmobin you cornhole.

And what joke were you referring to?


We know its you posting as f1xer.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: well
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:09 pm 
Smithfield
Smithfield
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:01 am
Posts: 8091
f1XER wrote:
Well I dont want to risk being banned. Id hate for them to mistake me telling of my exploits as bragging. But, since they will probably ban me anyway just because. and since my EGO is large...


Me and a friend of mine felt we were uneccessarily being banned from the old forums, so we decided we were going to get some payback. Well you used to be able to post html graphics freely, before I of course. So we got 5 machines running on our Lan/Cable connection, registerd a few thousand accounts in a matter of hours with some quick handy work and began spamming them unlike anything they had ever experienced. They changed the rules because of fixer. You know what we were spamming dont you? Why that horribly discusting picture of a man holding open his buttocks. And since we had so many accounts they couldnt ban or delete us faster than we could post. It was like forum warfare, we had every Moderator that could call email and scramble to try and wipe us out, eventually on one attack they simply gave up and locked the forum down for 2 days.

Who was in charge , oh yes, I remember Monkey23, and a few ....others...

But it was like when had beat them for just a moment, they were powerless, bwhahahhahah.


Thems was da days


Thats awesome. Go you.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:10 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27390
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
urmumsacow wrote:

We know its you posting as f1xer.


You are freakin tripping. May ego is WAY too huge to ever hide it under a different username.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: well
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:10 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27390
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
urmumsacow wrote:
f1XER wrote:
Well I dont want to risk being banned. Id hate for them to mistake me telling of my exploits as bragging. But, since they will probably ban me anyway just because. and since my EGO is large...


Me and a friend of mine felt we were uneccessarily being banned from the old forums, so we decided we were going to get some payback. Well you used to be able to post html graphics freely, before I of course. So we got 5 machines running on our Lan/Cable connection, registerd a few thousand accounts in a matter of hours with some quick handy work and began spamming them unlike anything they had ever experienced. They changed the rules because of fixer. You know what we were spamming dont you? Why that horribly discusting picture of a man holding open his buttocks. And since we had so many accounts they couldnt ban or delete us faster than we could post. It was like forum warfare, we had every Moderator that could call email and scramble to try and wipe us out, eventually on one attack they simply gave up and locked the forum down for 2 days.

Who was in charge , oh yes, I remember Monkey23, and a few ....others...

But it was like when had beat them for just a moment, they were powerless, bwhahahhahah.


Thems was da days


Thats awesome. Go you.


I will
























oops. :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:17 pm 
Smithfield
Smithfield
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:01 am
Posts: 8091
AHA! You trip up at last!

Oh shit I forgot that I'm you as well :shock:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:19 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27390
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
urmumsacow wrote:
AHA! You trip up at last!

Oh shit I forgot that I'm you as well :shock:


Quite yourself MOBOMOFO!!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: RELAX
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:19 pm 
8086
8086

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:02 pm
Posts: 71
Hey relax ya silly little baboon, i come in peace.
You dont have to fear me, really.

Im as harmless as an Amish crack addict 8)

But your sweet talking is quite sentimental to me I can assure you it tickles my pink bits.


Last edited by f1XER on Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RELAX
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:20 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27390
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
f1XER wrote:
Hey relax ya silly little baboon, i come in peace.
You dont have to fear me, really.

Im as harmless as an Amish crack addict 8)


What. I didn't say nuffin. Most of my posts are to urmumsacow.

I'm as harmless as they come..............................


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: dur
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:22 pm 
8086
8086

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:02 pm
Posts: 71
<<<Whistling....

What chu lookin at sucka!?!?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:24 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27390
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Huh. You are the ONLY person I've ever seen that uses the "Post Subject" option before. Kinda interesting.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:57 pm 
Smithfield
Smithfield
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:01 am
Posts: 8091
Yea thats pretty weird.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:52 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27390
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
urmumsacow wrote:
Yea thats pretty weird.


Kinda gay if you ask me. Very AOL.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:55 pm 
Smithfield*
Smithfield*
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:17 am
Posts: 7159
Location: In HyperTransport
very AOL on dial-up


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

© 2014 Future US, Inc. All rights reserved.