Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 33  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:14 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27345
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Satans Pro wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
Nope. That is my origanl post where I got banned for stealing MPC bandwidth.

Watch, I'll do it again... but don't tell Will. I don't want him to figure out how I can still post while being banned.


:twisted: :roll: :x :? :) :D :shock:
Are you still banned? I can't see avatars right now... None of them work. :?


As far as I know I'm still banned. lol

I broke the avatars as payback for Will banning me. :twisted:

You should know that I don't play fair. lol


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:16 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 9150
Location: back on the right side of the middle of the left side YES i'm folding
regular avatar is back


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:18 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27345
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
g.m.waters (red ranger3) wrote:
regular avatar is back


That one never went away. ;)

I promised not to remove the folding badges because I didn't want to upset my folding buddies. :D


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:21 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 9150
Location: back on the right side of the middle of the left side YES i'm folding
you are still registered as schmobin or something arnt you, your old hellfi name.

:D :shock: :x :evil: :!: :twisted: :P :oops: hay this is fun


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:26 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27345
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
g.m.waters (red ranger3) wrote:
you are still registered as schmobin or something arnt you, your old hellfi name.

:D :shock: :x :evil: :!: :twisted: :P :oops: hay this is fun


Shmobin - Yes. That account is over here too, but I only use it in special circumstances. :)

Its primarily just registered here so no one comes in and trys to intimidate the coolness of me as payback for something I did on helfi. haha


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:41 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 9150
Location: back on the right side of the middle of the left side YES i'm folding
you should have just switched wills avatar to the b&a


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:51 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:14 pm
Posts: 1191
Location: Dragon flying go old so I came back to the cage
Hahahaha, will slapped you with the ban avatar and broke them all :lol:

WTG Will, first you break the forums to try and slow down SM's post horing, now you killed the avatars to save bandwidth....
What's next? Shooting the beach ball after a bump??

Yaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee

BigM


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:48 am 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:45 am
Posts: 15220
I for one am seeing a side of Will that I never knew exhisted. Look at his avy, he never smiles. Come to think of it, are any of his mag pics smiling? His official mag pic doesn't smile either. In the newer articles, it looks like it's being replaced by a smirking version, so maybe, just maybe, this means he knows how to joke around. Maybe that smirk hides the fact that he runs this place and can do whatever he wants to whoever he wants, even if it is our mascot monkey. Hmm, so now I wonder, what is Will up to? :shock:

Spider Monkey wrote:
g.m.waters (red ranger3) wrote:
you are still registered as schmobin or something arnt you, your old hellfi name.

:D :shock: :x :evil: :!: :twisted: :P :oops: hay this is fun


Shmobin - Yes. That account is over here too, but I only use it in special circumstances. :)

Its primarily just registered here so no one comes in and trys to intimidate the coolness of me as payback for something I did on helfi. haha


Ah, Shmobin. I remember the last time it was used.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:12 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27345
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Blondie wrote:
I for one am seeing a side of Will that I never knew exhisted. Look at his avy, he never smiles. Come to think of it, are any of his mag pics smiling? His official mag pic doesn't smile either. In the newer articles, it looks like it's being replaced by a smirking version, so maybe, just maybe, this means he knows how to joke around.


We're finally wearing the guy down and he's losening up. LOL

Quote:

Spider Monkey wrote:
g.m.waters (red ranger3) wrote:
you are still registered as schmobin or something arnt you, your old hellfi name.

:D :shock: :x :evil: :!: :twisted: :P :oops: hay this is fun


Shmobin - Yes. That account is over here too, but I only use it in special circumstances. :)

Its primarily just registered here so no one comes in and trys to intimidate the coolness of me as payback for something I did on helfi. haha


Ah, Shmobin. I remember the last time it was used.


Actually, you where the reason. :P :)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:36 am 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:45 am
Posts: 15220
Shh, on both accounts.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:46 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:14 pm
Posts: 1191
Location: Dragon flying go old so I came back to the cage
SM's banner

Image


Yaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooeeeeeeee


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:17 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
idaiki wrote:
SM's banner

Image


Yaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooeeeeeeee


admirable little bugger ain't he........


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:06 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 9150
Location: back on the right side of the middle of the left side YES i'm folding
i get the impression that idaiki is starting to have fun


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:16 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
g.m.waters (red ranger3) wrote:
i get the impression that idaiki is starting to have fun


How should I put this....... he's getting into the spirit of the team so to speak..... :D


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:39 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27345
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
g.m.waters (red ranger3) wrote:
i get the impression that idaiki is starting to have fun


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:56 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:14 pm
Posts: 1191
Location: Dragon flying go old so I came back to the cage
Spider Monkey wrote:
g.m.waters (red ranger3) wrote:
i get the impression that idaiki is starting to have fun


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!



Yaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooeeeeeeee


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:32 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 9150
Location: back on the right side of the middle of the left side YES i'm folding
great, we should post in here every once in a while, just to push the views over 30000


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:53 pm 
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:02 am
Posts: 6117
Location: I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it
what fun would that be?


graaaaaaaawwwwrrrrrrrr (says Gorilla Screwballl)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:03 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:26 am
Posts: 1809
Location: Ontario, Canada
g.m.waters (red ranger3) wrote:
great, we should post in here every once in a while, just to push the views over 30000
This topic will get 30 000 views after the pics are posted. You almost ready to post them "G"?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:10 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:50 pm
Posts: 17008
Location: Folding on the Best Team in the World
Satans Pro wrote:
g.m.waters (red ranger3) wrote:
great, we should post in here every once in a while, just to push the views over 30000
This topic will get 30 000 views after the pics are posted. You almost ready to post them "G"?

I am not an enforcer regarding these pictures.
I only agreed to hold them until all were accounted for and post them at that time.
To avoid some doing as they agreed and others not.

I have received no pictures to date.


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 33  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group