It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: best mod ever
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:57 pm 
BANNED
BANNED

Here's the link for the schematic:

http://storage.~LINK BROKEN BY MANAGEMENT~/s1pZ8pl_R1n1zENz ... 5247589333

- yes, it was a link used in the "more banned in the bucket" post to show all that I AM canadian, however... I have access to change this image. Trust me, it is the schematic, not the "love.jpg" pic. Crappy quality from the scanner though (yet which scanner is 100% perfect, eh?)

- If I can't get this to you, I'll email you back -- You are gaurenteed to get it (whenever I can send it out I'll let you know), and if it doesn't work when you get it... fix it. I'll make sure it works before I ship it (allllthough...... shipping a live current in da' mail??? I'll let you do the testing. I'll try to make one first)
- I will need address, phone num. and your REAL NAME (must provide user name also, just to be sure :wink: )
- and one last note: I'll try to build using a higher end one, so you can torture test it... heck, why don't I send you the three types available? It is because of the obvious reasons... the three types of inverters are:

Low-end 'cheapo' market: suitable for plugging in 1-2 devices requiring, obviously, 24v when you add the two up... may not be able to actually suceed at doing this invention to this type, but I'll try...

Mid-range: works with TV's, and even microwaves.. usually has 2 or more outlets. Can handle 2-4 devices simultaneously (just as long as it can handle the voltage and surge protection) This is the one I'll most likely test, since I don't need to save energy that much (power company will get suspicious, ya know?)... and ya can probably run 2 cpu towers with the higher (priced) mid-range inverters, cause they have more tolerance for more devices. 120v household power.

High-end 'superinverter': Can run anything your silly mind can imagine (as far as your washer or dryer is concerned) Comes with 3 or more high-voltage outlets... use with caution! 120-240v... and up... dangerous ampage! I'm not gonna touche- heck no. I'll let Jesus Christ guide you if you want to actually try this yourself! Literally, this is dangerous stuff!

If you would like to donate to this invention (good cause), please email me, I'll give you my info... just let me know who U are, and who sent you. If you are from MAXPC, I would appreciate the money, even though I don't deserve it (yet) anyway. So if it lands on your doorstep, I bid you, ENJOY :mrgreen:

Post subject: OOPS, I'm a retard!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:01 pm 
BANNED
BANNED

Actually, my slow brain pointed out that this is:

Re: The ultimate mod(s)???

:!: Sorry for any crap this may have caused as the result of me being a complete incompetant retard. :!:

Post subject: Re: best mod ever
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:02 pm 
I'd rather be modding!
I'd rather be modding!

RadRay12 wrote:
Here's the link for the schematic:

Link

- yes, it was a link used in the "more banned in the bucket" post to show all that I AM canadian, however... I have access to change this image. Trust me, it is the schematic, not the "love.jpg" pic. Crappy quality from the scanner though (yet which scanner is 100% perfect, eh?)

- If I can't get this to you, I'll email you back -- You are gaurenteed to get it (whenever I can send it out I'll let you know), and if it doesn't work when you get it... fix it. I'll make sure it works before I ship it (allllthough...... shipping a live current in da' mail??? I'll let you do the testing. I'll try to make one first)
- I will need address, phone num. and your REAL NAME (must provide user name also, just to be sure :wink: )
- and one last note: I'll try to build using a higher end one, so you can torture test it... heck, why don't I send you the three types available? It is because of the obvious reasons... the three types of inverters are:

Low-end 'cheapo' market: suitable for plugging in 1-2 devices requiring, obviously, 24v when you add the two up... may not be able to actually suceed at doing this invention to this type, but I'll try...

Mid-range: works with TV's, and even microwaves.. usually has 2 or more outlets. Can handle 2-4 devices simultaneously (just as long as it can handle the voltage and surge protection) This is the one I'll most likely test, since I don't need to save energy that much (power company will get suspicious, ya know?)... and ya can probably run 2 cpu towers with the higher (priced) mid-range inverters, cause they have more tolerance for more devices. 120v household power.

High-end 'superinverter': Can run anything your silly mind can imagine (as far as your washer or dryer is concerned) Comes with 3 or more high-voltage outlets... use with caution! 120-240v... and up... dangerous ampage! I'm not gonna touche- heck no. I'll let Jesus Christ guide you if you want to actually try this yourself! Literally, this is dangerous stuff!

If you would like to donate to this invention (good cause), please email me, I'll give you my info... just let me know who U are, and who sent you. If you are from MAXPC, I would appreciate the money, even though I don't deserve it (yet) anyway. So if it lands on your doorstep, I bid you, ENJOY :mrgreen:

Hit quote

BB code that link!

look how I did it.

I am not trying to be a jerk, but the mods will bann you for breaking the frames and it is happening a bit too much in this folder.

I will check out the site soon :)

Manta

Post subject: oh, darn it.... sorry!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:09 pm 
BANNED
BANNED

Sorry, I didn't mean to break it..

I've been a retard lately, so

sorry :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
is

this