Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:30 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

I really hate to break it to ya....I just pulled out all the stops and got some major PPD in the works....y'all just might as well surrender now and give us your points becasue in the end...

THE MONKEYS WILL WIN!!!! You'll be wishing you'd changed your username sooner...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:36 pm 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster

bigtoyota479 wrote:
I really hate to break it to ya....I just pulled out all the stops and got some major PPD in the works....

Now THAT'S what I wanted to hear! Benefits for Team 11108!!!

(...but it matters not... you - shall not - pass)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:45 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

In the end yes benefits for the greater good...in the more short term...yer gonna get yer ass spanked and yer gonna LIKE it....I'll leave you some banana's when we blow past you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:47 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

Location: CLEVELAND, I SUPPOSE.... WELL SUPPOSE I AIN'T UP FOR SUPPOSIN ,THEN I GUESS ILL START FIGURIN!
MonsterBuilder wrote:
bigtoyota479 wrote:
3300 PPD...look again my sorry sorry friend!!! 3500 PPD and rising...

KISS MY MONKEY ASS!!!

Well... ham hocks and chicken feed!

Looks like I'm gonna have to get going on that X2 build sooner than planned... that outta be good for another 400 to 600 PPD, depending on the WUs........ :twisted:

...maybe look into getting the office laptop upgraded... today a PIII 1.0GHz, tomorrow.... Centrino? Or Pentium M??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You are approaching the MonsterBuilder Event Horizon... close..... but NO CEE-GAR!!

:lol: :lol:

hehe
what
he sed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:58 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

Y'all have no idea what the Power of the Monkey entails...don';t worry I won't smack yer ass too hard when we pass ya!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:41 pm 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster

Back in the old country, chilled monkey brain was a dinner table delicacy. :shock:

(Hmmmm... now where did I put that bone saw?.....)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:47 am 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10

Location: back on the right side of the middle of the left side YES i'm folding
in korea, bbq monkey on a stick is popular

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:24 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

g.m.waters (red ranger3) wrote:
in korea, bbq monkey on a stick is popular

Who invited the old guy to the poo-flingers ball?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:29 pm 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster

Hey g.m.,

Trade ya some chilled monkey brain for a bit'o'that bbq...

...got any hot sauce to go with it?

M1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:47 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

Hehehe....gonna fling some monkey poo on that parade...keep an eye on EOC my friend....yer gettin closer and closer and there ain't nothin you can do about it!!!!

Come to the Dark Side and I promise it will all end quickly!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:35 pm 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster

Ahhhhh, not today, grasshoppa!

As you draw near to MonsterBuilder's Event Horizon, your presence will generate magnetic repulsion... ever closer to me you may get, but ever harder to grasp I shall become.

YOUUUUUUU!

SHAAAAALL NOT!

PAAASSSSSSSSSS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:00 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

Oh geez get over yerself already....there's nothing you can do about it....my "borging" skills have hardly begun...just wait a month and you'll be wishing you had joined us...you'll be down on yer knees BEGGING the Monkeys to fling poo on you...

Shall Not Pass My ASS!!!! Be nice and kiss it when we go by!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:40 pm 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster

bigtoyota479 wrote:
Oh geez get over yerself already....there's nothing you can do about it....my "borging" skills have hardly begun...

Oh ya just hadda doo dat, didnya.... done drove me into da arms of NewEgg... again....

Hmmmm... let's see... MSI K8N Neo4/SLI Platinum.... check.

Ahhhhhh... hmmmmm... AMD 64 X2 3800+........ check.

Where's that memory... OH YEAH! Already got that... Corsair TwinX1024-3200C2PT 2x512 MB.

Lotsa OC potential.........

Should be running by the weekend...

The MonsterBuilder Event Horizon grows stronger........ :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:11 pm 

MonsterBuilder wrote:
bigtoyota479 wrote:
Oh geez get over yerself already....there's nothing you can do about it....my "borging" skills have hardly begun...

Oh ya just hadda doo dat, didnya.... done drove me into da arms of NewEgg... again....

Hmmmm... let's see... MSI K8N Neo4/SLI Platinum.... check.

Ahhhhhh... hmmmmm... AMD 64 X2 3800+........ check.

Where's that memory... OH YEAH! Already got that... Corsair TwinX1024-3200C2PT 2x512 MB.

Lotsa OC potential.........

Should be running by the weekend...

The MonsterBuilder Event Horizon grows stronger........ :twisted:

Best get to building, I have to shut down 5 while I am on vacation but when I come back I have 10 (count 'em 10) additional units that will be folding for me for 2-4 weeks.

By my calculations you will have to add 1000ppd to stay off the Monkey overtake list as of right now. I figure we will be able to gain ground on youpretty well during the month of Dec.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, see ya next week!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:54 pm 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster

Lodis4 wrote:
Best get to building, I have to shut down 5 while I am on vacation but when I come back I have 10 (count 'em 10) additional units that will be folding for me for 2-4 weeks.

By my calculations you will have to add 1000ppd to stay off the Monkey overtake list as of right now. I figure we will be able to gain ground on youpretty well during the month of Dec.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, see ya next week!

In the interest of science, I'm genuinely sorry to hear you'll have to bump 5 for a few days. Is there no one who could house-sit in your absence? Or are we talking a dorm room, etc?

Ten additional machines... first, you gotta tell G about that, he'll be thrilled... second... I think I can get to those additional 1000 PPD by the end of January.

The trick to keeping you monkeys off my tailgate is to add enough production now to stretch the overtake time into 100+ days. I figure my RMA'd Chaintech 9CJS Zenith will get me approx 500 PPD starting sometime late next week. (I've already got its identical twin contributing an average of 480 PPD in stock trim now.)

By then, I ought to have the AMD 64 X2 3800+ up and running... it'll be good for a few hundred more... those two alone should allow me to keep you poopflingers at bay long enough to pickup another 300 PPD, which I should be able to get my hands on by the end of January 2006.

There's your 1000 PPD... that ought to keep you on an overtake path that'll cross mine in, say 2027 A.D.... unless bigtoyota479 invokes those legendary borging skills, in which case I'll have to morph into Jeff Fahey's Lawnmower Man to stay ahead. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:41 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

Let's just say I have a sis at UW...and I made her the One-Click installer with the username and team number f my choice...AND she has diabetes....you really think shes not gonna spread it? hehehe....the Power of the Monkey INDEED!!!

Legendary borging skills? Not yet,,,,give it a week or two!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:53 am 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster

bigtoyota479 wrote:
Let's just say I have a sis at UW...and I made her the One-Click installer with the username and team number f my choice...AND she has diabetes....you really think shes not gonna spread it? hehehe....the Power of the Monkey INDEED!!!

:shock:

(...reaching for the piggy bank...)

Seriously, make sure she understands she must have explicit permission from anyone on whose computer she installs F@H. I'm intent on staying ahead of you monkeys, but not at the expense of Team 11108 losing your accumulated points because someone in the UW IT Dept says "Folding@Home? What the f--- is this doing on our server?" and emails Stanford with questions.

Belboz (I think) posted a few weeks back about some guy for another team who got his points zeroed for unauthorized F@H installs. You already know this stuff, but please make sure she's aware.

You're at WSU, right? Football season must be interesting in your house on a certain weekend of the year. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Our yearly slugfest is coming up this weekend: Georgia - Georgia Tech. I went to GT and would like to see us paste those doggies, but even with the surprise win in Miami last weekend, I think UGa has too much for us this year...

But, one never knows.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(...removes friendly hat... reattaches devil horns...)

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

YOOUUUUUUUU!

SHAALLLLLL NOT!

PAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:26 am 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

No NO NO....not the UW computers....all of her friends personal computers ONLY!!! And trust me....she has a lot of friends....There's 4 at her house...big house...not to mention all the other people she hangs out with....I don't want oiur points going away either so I made that very specific....

HEHEHEHE....I hope you like lookin at monkey butt....CUZ THAT"S ALL YER GONNA SEE!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:21 pm 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster

bigtoyota479 wrote:
HEHEHEHE....I hope you like lookin at monkey butt....CUZ THAT"S ALL YER GONNA SEE!!

I'm still ahead, monkey boys - and I'm gonna stay ahead.

I don't have to out produce the lot of you... just stay close enough in PPD that it drags out the overtake time into 100+ days... no matter how many boxes you borg, I'll have plenty of time to counter...

The only true threat I face is my own power bill... everyone else is just a pretender.

The Gauntlet Is Thrown. Run me down, monkey boys... assuming of course that all of you together can muster sufficient intellectual candle power to evolve the ability to reason your way to a solution to my recalcitrance.

BRING IT. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:04 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]

All right....you asked for it!! Just borged my sisters comp, got a free one from my aunt...and that's just the beginning...I say it's done brought and you are all in for a world of monkey poo!!!!

POWER TO THE MONKEYS!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next