Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:09 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:51 pm
Posts: 1805
Location: CLEVELAND, I SUPPOSE.... WELL SUPPOSE I AIN'T UP FOR SUPPOSIN ,THEN I GUESS ILL START FIGURIN!
im lost acordint to your post i was in front so it seems as i read :shock:

dammit if true i knew this would happen my in & out the house timing wont let me get tha screen shot of me passing you :evil:

sooo let's do this u shut your machienes off for a day so i can get this shot

wudda u think :shock:

MonsterBuilder wrote:
20 procs?! 29 procs?!!!

Dang! I've only got 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta build more QMD crunchers!!!

M1


yeah right pull that stuff out your sleeves what ever it is yuck

toidiochysp wrote:
this thread made me laugh

btw go al!


thanks


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:21 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:28 am
Posts: 3673
Location: The Blue Nowhere
AL wrote:
im lost acordint to your post i was in front so it seems as i read Shocked


LOL, you were ahead of me for an entire day, I only cought you again at the end........ :P

Better luck time!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:56 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:51 pm
Posts: 1805
Location: CLEVELAND, I SUPPOSE.... WELL SUPPOSE I AIN'T UP FOR SUPPOSIN ,THEN I GUESS ILL START FIGURIN!
Lodis4 wrote:
AL wrote:
im lost acordint to your post i was in front so it seems as i read Shocked


LOL, you were ahead of me for an entire day, I only cought you again at the end........ :P

Better luck time!





stupid eoc


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:28 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:28 am
Posts: 3673
Location: The Blue Nowhere
AL wrote:
Lodis4 wrote:
AL wrote:
im lost acordint to your post i was in front so it seems as i read Shocked


LOL, you were ahead of me for an entire day, I only cought you again at the end........ :P

Better luck time!





stupid eoc



*snicker*

What?? Did you hear that? .... nah, 'twas nuffin'....

*snicker*


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:31 pm 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:51 pm
Posts: 1805
Location: CLEVELAND, I SUPPOSE.... WELL SUPPOSE I AIN'T UP FOR SUPPOSIN ,THEN I GUESS ILL START FIGURIN!
yeah i could use some candy


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:27 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:28 am
Posts: 3673
Location: The Blue Nowhere
Gimme my gloves back!

Adn BTW, I checked EOC for ya today........... I'm still ahead.:) I'll let yiou know if that changes .......... unless I forget.........

Gimme my gloves!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:38 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27374
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
When is this race over? I want my computers from Al after Lod beats his butt!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:55 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:51 pm
Posts: 1805
Location: CLEVELAND, I SUPPOSE.... WELL SUPPOSE I AIN'T UP FOR SUPPOSIN ,THEN I GUESS ILL START FIGURIN!
(L) NO u threw them down their mine (takes off runnin) hehehehe
& as far as eoc i went from 1 day to 8 in passing you :shock:





stupid eoc


(sm) no i got monkey poop on me when i passed u & it stinks wudda u eat :shock:
just for that u owe me 1 puter


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:57 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27374
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Bananas! They make teh sticky poo!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:05 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:51 pm
Posts: 1805
Location: CLEVELAND, I SUPPOSE.... WELL SUPPOSE I AIN'T UP FOR SUPPOSIN ,THEN I GUESS ILL START FIGURIN!
yucky


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:25 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:28 am
Posts: 3673
Location: The Blue Nowhere
Al, I have to say that I like you and all, you are a good person and a great poster on the forums. However, I must say that I am a bit uncomfortable with you being that close to me in the standings. I liked you much better when you were 3-5 slots behind. The closer you get the less I like you..... I mean you had the nerve to pass me for a minute the other day.

Just what were you thinking Al?? Get off my tail please. It is not really that I don't want you to pass me, I am actually concerned for you safety. I didn't want to put this in the forums but I break wind quite often. You might be in the path of a southbound breeze and I don't want that.

So GET OFF MY TAIL!!!! Don't make me call the Geek Squad on you. They will drive the black and white beetles over to your house and regulate.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:38 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:51 pm
Posts: 1805
Location: CLEVELAND, I SUPPOSE.... WELL SUPPOSE I AIN'T UP FOR SUPPOSIN ,THEN I GUESS ILL START FIGURIN!
roflmao :lol: :lol:

& my reply would be.....


well i dont have one now


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:01 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:28 am
Posts: 3673
Location: The Blue Nowhere
I added three more horses to the stable today. They are temporary but I think in a week I can get ~10-12 wu's out of them. w00t!

I have to get a bigger lead, Al will be back soon enough. I am not dumb enough to think he is gone for good.........yet.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:49 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:51 pm
Posts: 1805
Location: CLEVELAND, I SUPPOSE.... WELL SUPPOSE I AIN'T UP FOR SUPPOSIN ,THEN I GUESS ILL START FIGURIN!
Lodis4 wrote:
I added three more horses to the stable today. They are temporary but I think in a week I can get ~10-12 wu's out of them. w00t!

I have to get a bigger lead, Al will be back soon enough. I am not dumb enough to think he is gone for good.........yet.


remember that ship i told u about that was sinking ?well....
now its a submariene :shock:

last nite @ 3:00 am another pwr supply shorted out last nite in my bedroom set off smoke alarm :shock:

scared tha shit out of me second time on same puter
main qmd cruncher its gonna be awhile b 4 i get it back tother want to figure this out b 4 i get killed trying to keep up w/ you or loose my house :cry:

on top of that i think i got 2 boxes that keep quitting early man-o-man when it rains

run while u can ill be back

stupid whatever

oh btw
lo
i may need your help soon i got 4 cheapo boxes(1 ghz~1.6ghz) i want to do w/ the linux cluster
i went to that site everyone linked to koppix or whatever read it 5 times its still unclear really
i may need a clear step by step( walk through for dummies in english) if u know what i mean


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:51 am 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 1280
Location: My Rock & Stone Cathedral
Lodis4 wrote:
I added three more horses to the stable today. They are temporary but I think in a week I can get ~10-12 wu's out of them. w00t!

I have to get a bigger lead, Al will be back soon enough. I am not dumb enough to think he is gone for good.........yet.


I hear youse guys coming... sounds like a stampede... except that the cows are trying to whack each other at the same time. :lol:

(reaching up my sleeve...) Weeeeeeeeeeeellll! What have we here? This looks like another QMD folder! Hummmmmmm... that's another 480 PPD... yeah, that's the ticket. Gotta stay out front long enough to get a dual core rolling! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:11 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:51 pm
Posts: 1805
Location: CLEVELAND, I SUPPOSE.... WELL SUPPOSE I AIN'T UP FOR SUPPOSIN ,THEN I GUESS ILL START FIGURIN!
in my crippeld state i got about 90 days to see you

hope u got long arms :shock:




u may wanna go in somwone elses sleeve too


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:13 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:28 am
Posts: 3673
Location: The Blue Nowhere
MonsterBuilder wrote:
Lodis4 wrote:
I added three more horses to the stable today. They are temporary but I think in a week I can get ~10-12 wu's out of them. w00t!

I have to get a bigger lead, Al will be back soon enough. I am not dumb enough to think he is gone for good.........yet.


I hear youse guys coming... sounds like a stampede... except that the cows are trying to whack each other at the same time. :lol:

(reaching up my sleeve...) Weeeeeeeeeeeellll! What have we here? This looks like another QMD folder! Hummmmmmm... that's another 480 PPD... yeah, that's the ticket. Gotta stay out front long enough to get a dual core rolling! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


Don't worry, Al and I will deal with you soon enough. Make sure to update your will and get you affairs in order, you only have a limited amount of time before we are breathing down you neck too!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:18 am 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 1280
Location: My Rock & Stone Cathedral
AL wrote:
remember that ship i told u about that was sinking ?well....
now its a submariene :shock:

last nite @ 3:00 am another pwr supply shorted out last nite in my bedroom set off smoke alarm :shock:

scared tha shit out of me second time on same puter
main qmd cruncher its gonna be awhile b 4 i get it back tother want to figure this out b 4 i get killed trying to keep up w/ you or loose my house :cry:

on top of that i think i got 2 boxes that keep quitting early man-o-man when it rains

run while u can ill be back

stupid whatever

oh btw
lo
i may need your help soon i got 4 cheapo boxes(1 ghz~1.6ghz) i want to do w/ the linux cluster
i went to that site everyone linked to koppix or whatever read it 5 times its still unclear really
i may need a clear step by step( walk through for dummies in english) if u know what i mean


AL,

First, that truly sucks about that psu smokin'out. I've had a real good run relative to psu's - I stick to used Antec's, Enermax's and Cooler Master's that I either score off eBay or that come as part of a sale on cases... like those Cooler Master Cavalier 1's that I found for $77 each at newegg.com... they came with 350W Cooler Master PSU's - pretty average ones when compared to some of what's available these days, but perfect for dedicated folders.

About setting up a linux cluster, I've tried now several times to load Debian and Mandrake (well, Mandrina now, I think) disks that I made from downloaded ISO images... and the loads crash EVERY TIME.

If I EVER get linux loaded on a machine, I'll send you my step-by-step on how I managed to finally climb THAT Everest, since I'm gonna take good idiot-proof notes on whatever FINALLY works for me.

M1


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:22 am 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 1280
Location: My Rock & Stone Cathedral
Lodis4 wrote:
MonsterBuilder wrote:
Lodis4 wrote:
I added three more horses to the stable today. They are temporary but I think in a week I can get ~10-12 wu's out of them. w00t!

I have to get a bigger lead, Al will be back soon enough. I am not dumb enough to think he is gone for good.........yet.


I hear youse guys coming... sounds like a stampede... except that the cows are trying to whack each other at the same time. :lol:

(reaching up my sleeve...) Weeeeeeeeeeeellll! What have we here? This looks like another QMD folder! Hummmmmmm... that's another 480 PPD... yeah, that's the ticket. Gotta stay out front long enough to get a dual core rolling! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


Don't worry, Al and I will deal with you soon enough. Make sure to update your will and get you affairs in order, you only have a limited amount of time before we are breathing down you neck too!


OO! OO! OOOOOOO!!!! Is that a Poweredge server? How'd THAT get up my sleeve? :shock:

QUAD-PROC! Four GB RAM! Niiiiiiiiice! 8)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:27 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 8:28 am
Posts: 3673
Location: The Blue Nowhere
Hmmmmm........

Making it difficult only makes the victory more enjoyable! :roll:


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group