Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:09 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

Location: CLEVELAND, I SUPPOSE.... WELL SUPPOSE I AIN'T UP FOR SUPPOSIN ,THEN I GUESS ILL START FIGURIN!
im lost acordint to your post i was in front so it seems as i read :shock:

dammit if true i knew this would happen my in & out the house timing wont let me get tha screen shot of me passing you :evil:

sooo let's do this u shut your machienes off for a day so i can get this shot

wudda u think :shock:

MonsterBuilder wrote:
20 procs?! 29 procs?!!!

Dang! I've only got 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta build more QMD crunchers!!!

M1

yeah right pull that stuff out your sleeves what ever it is yuck

toidiochysp wrote:
this thread made me laugh

btw go al!

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:21 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

AL wrote:
im lost acordint to your post i was in front so it seems as i read Shocked

LOL, you were ahead of me for an entire day, I only cought you again at the end........ :P

Better luck time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:56 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

Location: CLEVELAND, I SUPPOSE.... WELL SUPPOSE I AIN'T UP FOR SUPPOSIN ,THEN I GUESS ILL START FIGURIN!
Lodis4 wrote:
AL wrote:

LOL, you were ahead of me for an entire day, I only cought you again at the end........ :P

Better luck time!

stupid eoc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:28 pm 

AL wrote:
Lodis4 wrote:
AL wrote:

Better luck time!

stupid eoc

*snicker*

What?? Did you hear that? .... nah, 'twas nuffin'....

*snicker*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:31 pm 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

yeah i could use some candy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:27 am 

Gimme my gloves back!

Adn BTW, I checked EOC for ya today........... I'm still ahead.:) I'll let yiou know if that changes .......... unless I forget.........

Gimme my gloves!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:38 am 

When is this race over? I want my computers from Al after Lod beats his butt!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:55 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

(L) NO u threw them down their mine (takes off runnin) hehehehe
& as far as eoc i went from 1 day to 8 in passing you :shock:

stupid eoc

(sm) no i got monkey poop on me when i passed u & it stinks wudda u eat :shock:
just for that u owe me 1 puter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:57 am 

Bananas! They make teh sticky poo!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:05 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

yucky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:25 pm 

Al, I have to say that I like you and all, you are a good person and a great poster on the forums. However, I must say that I am a bit uncomfortable with you being that close to me in the standings. I liked you much better when you were 3-5 slots behind. The closer you get the less I like you..... I mean you had the nerve to pass me for a minute the other day.

Just what were you thinking Al?? Get off my tail please. It is not really that I don't want you to pass me, I am actually concerned for you safety. I didn't want to put this in the forums but I break wind quite often. You might be in the path of a southbound breeze and I don't want that.

So GET OFF MY TAIL!!!! Don't make me call the Geek Squad on you. They will drive the black and white beetles over to your house and regulate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:38 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

roflmao :lol: :lol:

& my reply would be.....

well i dont have one now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:01 am 

I added three more horses to the stable today. They are temporary but I think in a week I can get ~10-12 wu's out of them. w00t!

I have to get a bigger lead, Al will be back soon enough. I am not dumb enough to think he is gone for good.........yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:49 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

Lodis4 wrote:
I added three more horses to the stable today. They are temporary but I think in a week I can get ~10-12 wu's out of them. w00t!

I have to get a bigger lead, Al will be back soon enough. I am not dumb enough to think he is gone for good.........yet.

remember that ship i told u about that was sinking ?well....
now its a submariene :shock:

last nite @ 3:00 am another pwr supply shorted out last nite in my bedroom set off smoke alarm :shock:

scared tha shit out of me second time on same puter
main qmd cruncher its gonna be awhile b 4 i get it back tother want to figure this out b 4 i get killed trying to keep up w/ you or loose my house :cry:

on top of that i think i got 2 boxes that keep quitting early man-o-man when it rains

run while u can ill be back

stupid whatever

oh btw
lo
i may need your help soon i got 4 cheapo boxes(1 ghz~1.6ghz) i want to do w/ the linux cluster
i went to that site everyone linked to koppix or whatever read it 5 times its still unclear really
i may need a clear step by step( walk through for dummies in english) if u know what i mean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:51 am 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster

Lodis4 wrote:

I hear youse guys coming... sounds like a stampede... except that the cows are trying to whack each other at the same time. :lol:

(reaching up my sleeve...) Weeeeeeeeeeeellll! What have we here? This looks like another QMD folder! Hummmmmmm... that's another 480 PPD... yeah, that's the ticket. Gotta stay out front long enough to get a dual core rolling! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:11 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

in my crippeld state i got about 90 days to see you

hope u got long arms :shock:

u may wanna go in somwone elses sleeve too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:13 am 

MonsterBuilder wrote:
Lodis4 wrote:

I hear youse guys coming... sounds like a stampede... except that the cows are trying to whack each other at the same time. :lol:

(reaching up my sleeve...) Weeeeeeeeeeeellll! What have we here? This looks like another QMD folder! Hummmmmmm... that's another 480 PPD... yeah, that's the ticket. Gotta stay out front long enough to get a dual core rolling! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Don't worry, Al and I will deal with you soon enough. Make sure to update your will and get you affairs in order, you only have a limited amount of time before we are breathing down you neck too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:18 am 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster

AL wrote:
remember that ship i told u about that was sinking ?well....
now its a submariene :shock:

last nite @ 3:00 am another pwr supply shorted out last nite in my bedroom set off smoke alarm :shock:

scared tha shit out of me second time on same puter
main qmd cruncher its gonna be awhile b 4 i get it back tother want to figure this out b 4 i get killed trying to keep up w/ you or loose my house :cry:

on top of that i think i got 2 boxes that keep quitting early man-o-man when it rains

run while u can ill be back

stupid whatever

oh btw
lo
i may need your help soon i got 4 cheapo boxes(1 ghz~1.6ghz) i want to do w/ the linux cluster
i went to that site everyone linked to koppix or whatever read it 5 times its still unclear really
i may need a clear step by step( walk through for dummies in english) if u know what i mean

AL,

First, that truly sucks about that psu smokin'out. I've had a real good run relative to psu's - I stick to used Antec's, Enermax's and Cooler Master's that I either score off eBay or that come as part of a sale on cases... like those Cooler Master Cavalier 1's that I found for $77 each at newegg.com... they came with 350W Cooler Master PSU's - pretty average ones when compared to some of what's available these days, but perfect for dedicated folders.

About setting up a linux cluster, I've tried now several times to load Debian and Mandrake (well, Mandrina now, I think) disks that I made from downloaded ISO images... and the loads crash EVERY TIME.

If I EVER get linux loaded on a machine, I'll send you my step-by-step on how I managed to finally climb THAT Everest, since I'm gonna take good idiot-proof notes on whatever FINALLY works for me.

M1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:22 am 
FoldingMonster
FoldingMonster

Lodis4 wrote:
MonsterBuilder wrote:
Lodis4 wrote:

Don't worry, Al and I will deal with you soon enough. Make sure to update your will and get you affairs in order, you only have a limited amount of time before we are breathing down you neck too!

OO! OO! OOOOOOO!!!! Is that a Poweredge server? How'd THAT get up my sleeve? :shock:

QUAD-PROC! Four GB RAM! Niiiiiiiiice! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:27 am 

Hmmmmm........

Making it difficult only makes the victory more enjoyable! :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next