Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Law of the Jungle
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:56 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27370
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
I have battled a lot of the greats. Dan_O gave me a run for my money but then slipped away, Blondie tried to put the smack down but we got the better of her, SuperChip64 was hot on our tail, but we pulled his plug and right now TeamMPC - Collective is about to smack my cage with a trout.

But that's not the real challenge............


RADMOFO! Team Monkey challenges you to a deul!

We've been battling for months and everytime I'm about to pull out the banana bash, you pull a hair out of my ass and sneak away!

We're going to get you someday!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!


Last edited by Spider Monkey on Thu May 19, 2005 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:59 am 
Team Member
Team Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 5:04 pm
Posts: 110
Location: Wandering about..
Hahahahaa..This should be interesting to watch.

Good luck, Spider.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:19 pm 
Million Club - 5 Plus*
Million Club - 5 Plus*
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:37 pm
Posts: 4745
Location: In the monkey's litterbox
Nice... What are you challenging him to?? a Deul or a Duel???


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:23 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27370
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
smartcat99s wrote:
Nice... What are you challenging him to?? a Deul or a Duel???


sanctuary - death

Its all the same. ;)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:23 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
Holy shit S M here we go again. Gotta go out now & meet with the rest of our folders. Time to increase our ppd.

WEEEEEE!!

Damn this is fun. :D


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Law of the Jungle
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:18 am 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:45 am
Posts: 15220
Spider Monkey wrote:
Blondie tried to put the smack down but we got the better of her


This is a lie. Proof is here. Perhaps your talking about recently, when you passed the name that no one is using now :roll:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Law of the Jungle
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:47 am 
Team Member/ Ex-Team Member/ Team Member
Team Member/ Ex-Team Member/ Team Member

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:30 pm
Posts: 3376
Blondie wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
Blondie tried to put the smack down but we got the better of her


This is a lie. Proof is here. Perhaps your talking about recently, when you passed the name that no one is using now :roll:


Monkey your
Image


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Law of the Jungle
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:22 am 
Smithfield*
Smithfield*
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:17 am
Posts: 7159
Location: In HyperTransport
Spider Monkey wrote:
Dan_O gave me a run for my money but then slipped away,


muh ah hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Law of the Jungle
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:23 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27370
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Blondie wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
Blondie tried to put the smack down but we got the better of her


This is a lie. Proof is here. Perhaps your talking about recently, when you passed the name that no one is using now :roll:


Um, HELLO! You jumped out and we caught back up. Not my fault you are a quitter. :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Law of the Jungle
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:38 am 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:45 am
Posts: 15220
Spider Monkey wrote:
Blondie wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
Blondie tried to put the smack down but we got the better of her


This is a lie. Proof is here. Perhaps your talking about recently, when you passed the name that no one is using now :roll:


Um, HELLO! You jumped out and we caught back up. Not my fault you are a quitter. :P


Ok monkey you win. If you consider passing an inactive name a victory, the victory is all yours :wink:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Law of the Jungle
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:51 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27370
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Blondie wrote:

Ok monkey you win. If you consider passing an inactive name a victory, the victory is all yours :wink:


You weren't inactive. You were still around 200ppd. :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:50 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:55 pm
Posts: 3886
Location: Kicking the crap out of the people who lied to me about using Folding@Home and those who declined!!
Good luck Spider!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Law of the Jungle
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:47 pm 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:45 am
Posts: 15220
Spider Monkey wrote:
Blondie wrote:

Ok monkey you win. If you consider passing an inactive name a victory, the victory is all yours :wink:


You weren't inactive. You were still around 200ppd. :P


If you say so ........


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:30 pm 
Chief Surgeon
Chief Surgeon
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 1:24 am
Posts: 6701
Location: M*A*S*H 4077, Korea
You didn't pull my plug, thank God!

I dedicated all but two of my running machine, save my server, to TeamMPC-Collective.

Had I left the five others running under my own name, I'd have beenclose to the top 50 by now...

Time to place an order.

SC64


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:24 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27370
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
SuperChip64 wrote:
You didn't pull my plug, thank God!

I dedicated all but two of my running machine, save my server, to TeamMPC-Collective.

Had I left the five others running under my own name, I'd have beenclose to the top 50 by now...

Time to place an order.

SC64


Transferring your machines to the collective counts as no longer folding under you name pal.

You are not Le Winn0r! :P


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Law of the Jungle
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:59 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27370
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Spider Monkey wrote:
RADMOFO! Team Monkey challenges you to a deul!


Well that was freakin easy..... Whose next......


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Law of the Jungle
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:27 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:36 am
Posts: 1037
Location: F@H & POSTING in Laurens, New York
Spider Monkey wrote:
I have battled a lot of the greats. Dan_O gave me a run for my money but then slipped away, Blondie tried to put the smack down but we got the better of her, SuperChip64 was hot on our tail, but we pulled his plug and right now TeamMPC - Collective is about to smack my cage with a trout.

But that's not the real challenge............


RADMOFO! Team Monkey challenges you to a deul!

We've been battling for months and everytime I'm about to pull out the banana bash, you pull a hair out of my ass and sneak away!

We're going to get you someday!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!


Guess I'll have too reconfiq all mine and tromp you good, hehe


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Law of the Jungle
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:58 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27370
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Robertjvan wrote:
Guess I'll have too reconfiq all mine and tromp you good, hehe


What is your current rank? I could use a good tromping.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Law of the Jungle
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:43 pm 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:36 am
Posts: 1037
Location: F@H & POSTING in Laurens, New York
Spider Monkey wrote:
Robertjvan wrote:
Guess I'll have too reconfiq all mine and tromp you good, hehe


What is your current rank? I could use a good tromping.

some where between 50 & 53 at the current time only useing one of the four computers, just changed over one more I'll catch the other two later. PS. ones a 700MHZ that will become a 2.2GHZ. Your slated to catch me but I wonder!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:53 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
That 2.2 ghz should up you're ppd but you're in our sights. Time to load up the bananazooka. :D


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group