Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Suggestion for Forum
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:02 am 
I'd rather be modding!
I'd rather be modding!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:47 pm
Posts: 3731
Location: Las Vegas
Another forum suggestion

I know Mhz means little these days, but could the "numbers" above our avatars be changed to Mhz? Like 33Mhz, 66........4.0Ghz

That would be cooler me thinks and a more understandable rank.

Manta


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion for Forum
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:04 am 
Professional Dork
Professional Dork
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 12:44 pm
Posts: 1246
Location: Cornhole County
MantaBase wrote:
Another forum suggestion

I know Mhz means little these days, but could the "numbers" above our avatars be changed to Mhz? Like 33Mhz, 66........4.0Ghz

That would be cooler me thinks and a more understandable rank.

Manta


[Ch]ams made all those little avatars. Do you want to hurt his feelings by calling his creations inferior? I mean, the guy has enough problems in this world (like his Tinkerbell addiction), he doesn't need this, too.

Oh, do you mean the "8086"? That will change as you increase your postcount (that is NOT an invitation to spam the forum).


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion for Forum
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:28 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27367
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
MantaBase wrote:
Another forum suggestion

I know Mhz means little these days, but could the "numbers" above our avatars be changed to Mhz? Like 33Mhz, 66........4.0Ghz

That would be cooler me thinks and a more understandable rank.

Manta


Do0ders. [CH]ams said they are MHz.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion for Forum
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:26 am 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:24 pm
Posts: 4329
Location: Aggieland, TX
Ghostwheel wrote:
MantaBase wrote:
Another forum suggestion

I know Mhz means little these days, but could the "numbers" above our avatars be changed to Mhz? Like 33Mhz, 66........4.0Ghz

That would be cooler me thinks and a more understandable rank.

Manta


[Ch]ams made all those little avatars. Do you want to hurt his feelings by calling his creations inferior? I mean, the guy has enough problems in this world (like his Tinkerbell addiction), he doesn't need this, too.

Oh, do you mean the "8086"? That will change as you increase your postcount (that is NOT an invitation to spam the forum).


I think he means the "10"


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion for Forum
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:38 am 
Professional Dork
Professional Dork
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 12:44 pm
Posts: 1246
Location: Cornhole County
SomeGuy wrote:
Ghostwheel wrote:
MantaBase wrote:
Another forum suggestion

I know Mhz means little these days, but could the "numbers" above our avatars be changed to Mhz? Like 33Mhz, 66........4.0Ghz

That would be cooler me thinks and a more understandable rank.

Manta


[Ch]ams made all those little avatars. Do you want to hurt his feelings by calling his creations inferior? I mean, the guy has enough problems in this world (like his Tinkerbell addiction), he doesn't need this, too.

Oh, do you mean the "8086"? That will change as you increase your postcount (that is NOT an invitation to spam the forum).


I think he means the "10"


[Ch]ams made that. Are you trying to hurth [Ch]ams' feelings too?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion for Forum
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:37 am 
I'd rather be modding!
I'd rather be modding!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:47 pm
Posts: 3731
Location: Las Vegas
Ghostwheel wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Ghostwheel wrote:
MantaBase wrote:
Another forum suggestion

I know Mhz means little these days, but could the "numbers" above our avatars be changed to Mhz? Like 33Mhz, 66........4.0Ghz

That would be cooler me thinks and a more understandable rank.

Manta


[Ch]ams made all those little avatars. Do you want to hurt his feelings by calling his creations inferior? I mean, the guy has enough problems in this world (like his Tinkerbell addiction), he doesn't need this, too.

Oh, do you mean the "8086"? That will change as you increase your postcount (that is NOT an invitation to spam the forum).


I think he means the "10"


[Ch]ams made that. Are you trying to hurth [Ch]ams' feelings too?


I gues they already are MhZ - I was just try to increase [CH]ams' kickassness. :)

Image

A little MHz makes it all clear :)

Manta


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Suggestion for Forum
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:51 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27367
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
MantaBase wrote:

I gues they already are MhZ - I was just try to increase [CH]ams' kickassness. :)

Image

A little MHz makes it all clear :)

Manta


That would definitely (note that it is spelled correctly) increase his kewlness.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:14 pm 
8086
8086

Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:42 pm
Posts: 25
mantabase wrote:

Another forum suggestion

I know Mhz means little these days, but could the "numbers" above our avatars be changed to Mhz? Like 33Mhz, 66........4.0Ghz

That would be cooler me thinks and a more understandable rank.

Manta

Good Lord, I've been trying to figure out what that meant since I joined. Took me about an hour to figure out what the hell "folding at home" was too. :lol:


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group