Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: File recovery software
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:04 pm 
Phoenix Foundation (Top 10)

A while back, I had asked about file recovery software for my CF card. Someone had recommended a program and i cant remember the name of it. I used to have it, but it was lost in the Great Hard Drive Crash of 04.

It was a freebie if i remember correctly, very small and easy to use. Scanned the media and listed all recoverable files on the card. Anyone have a clue what i might be talking about, or that can recommend a program similar to that?

Thanks!

EDIT:
Is there still a way i can search the old forums and try and find the original topic? It was back in late 03 that i discussed it and was sent the program.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:28 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

hmmmmm.....check out www.majorgeeks.com and see if you can download a similar program or find the program you are looking for at this website. you can download alot of programs from this website. maybe the program you are looking for is here.

Post subject: Re: File recovery software
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:38 pm 
Thunderbird
Thunderbird

ricksickle wrote:
A while back, I had asked about file recovery software for my CF card. Someone had recommended a program and i cant remember the name of it. I used to have it, but it was lost in the Great Hard Drive Crash of 04.

It was a freebie if i remember correctly, very small and easy to use. Scanned the media and listed all recoverable files on the card. Anyone have a clue what i might be talking about, or that can recommend a program similar to that?

Thanks!

EDIT:
Is there still a way i can search the old forums and try and find the original topic? It was back in late 03 that i discussed it and was sent the program.

The name of the program I have heard of is Handy Recovery. You can find version 1.0 from simtel.net and version 2.0 (trial version) from www.handyrecovery.com. Hope this helps.

Post subject: Re: File recovery software
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:14 pm 

baldeagle wrote:
ricksickle wrote:

Thanks!

EDIT:

The name of the program I have heard of is Handy Recovery. You can find version 1.0 from simtel.net and version 2.0 (trial version) from www.handyrecovery.com. Hope this helps.

That wasnt the same program but it worked perfect! Thanks alot!

Post subject: Try http://www.flashfixers.com/
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:32 am 
Willamette
Willamette

Try this program works great

http://www.flashfixers.com/