Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: CS: Source BETA Soon
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:01 pm 
I am not my computer's stats
I am not my computer's stats
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:33 pm
Posts: 566
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
For all you CS players...this is a must have.

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthr ... ge=1&pp=15

"Greg Coomer, product designer at Valve, has just confirmed on our forums that all ATi voucher holders will also be included in the upcoming Counter-Strike: Source BETA. This will be good news for those of you that don't want to buy Counter-Strike: Condition Zero.

Hi. The current plan is to make the CS:S beta open to people who have an ATI coupon, probably at the same time that it's made available to those who own CZ."


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CS: Source BETA Soon
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:58 am 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:48 pm
Posts: 241
Location: Whispering Evil Things in your ear...
maxxpc wrote:
For all you CS players...this is a must have.

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthr ... ge=1&pp=15

"Greg Coomer, product designer at Valve, has just confirmed on our forums that all ATi voucher holders will also be included in the upcoming Counter-Strike: Source BETA. This will be good news for those of you that don't want to buy Counter-Strike: Condition Zero.

Hi. The current plan is to make the CS:S beta open to people who have an ATI coupon, probably at the same time that it's made available to those who own CZ."


Yeah, now all they have to do is cut back on the cheating fuckwads and I'll hop back on that train...


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CS: Source BETA Soon
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:34 am 
6800 GT
6800 GT

Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:50 am
Posts: 88
Beelzebubba9 wrote:
maxxpc wrote:
For all you CS players...this is a must have.

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthr ... ge=1&pp=15

"Greg Coomer, product designer at Valve, has just confirmed on our forums that all ATi voucher holders will also be included in the upcoming Counter-Strike: Source BETA. This will be good news for those of you that don't want to buy Counter-Strike: Condition Zero.

Hi. The current plan is to make the CS:S beta open to people who have an ATI coupon, probably at the same time that it's made available to those who own CZ."


Yeah, now all they have to do is cut back on the cheating fuckwads and I'll hop back on that train...


You can't avoid that when pubbing. Practice, if someone cheats, switch servers, get good enough, join a CAL clan and play matches, less cheets. 8)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CS: Source BETA Soon
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:18 am 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:48 pm
Posts: 241
Location: Whispering Evil Things in your ear...
Emwun Garand wrote:
You can't avoid that when pubbing. Practice, if someone cheats, switch servers, get good enough, join a CAL clan and play matches, less cheets. 8)


But that's a huge PITA if you only want to play ever once in a while.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:04 pm 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:14 pm
Posts: 2108
Location: I'm Not sure
that sucks that there only opening it to CS:CZ owners, and those with vouchers.....


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:53 pm 
Coppermine
Coppermine
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:29 am
Posts: 637
Location: MA
Good CS centers around servers with good/fair/active admins. I have been playing for 3 years now...I am constantly on the look-out for a new multi-player FPS and have yet to find one I like as much as CS :(

Plus I am old and don't like change...BAH

[/me waves his cane at all the young whipper-snappers that seem to have levels of dexterity that are far beyond my old slow mouse-weilding hands]


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:00 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 325
Location: Nowhere, USA
toidiochysp wrote:
that sucks that there only opening it to CS:CZ owners, and those with vouchers.....


I wasn't sure about getting CZ when it first came out. But I did, purchased through steam, and I kinda like it. Some of the new maps are pretty good. The bots are somewhat realistic. And If I don't want to hear some looser on the net scream "Hack!" everytime someone unloads a Carbine rifle on him, I can just set up a local game with bots and just go on a kiling spree.

Getting in on the CS:Source beta is just one of lifes surprises.


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

© 2014 Future US, Inc. All rights reserved.