1) For the most part, it looks good. You need a power supply to power that. This
power supply should be sufficient. For the hard drive, you might as well go with a NCQ
drive as it's only $1.50 more. I see the reason behind the PCI-E videocard. Good choice with the Winchester. :thumbsup:
2) No, but I think it's highly unnesscesary(sp?) for value RAM or any RAM for that matter. They're just there to dress it up.
3) If you install it correctly, then it should not. Hopefully AMD won't use this as an excuse for the death of a processor.
5) Too in-depth for me to post about it right now. A google search of "building PC" should come up with decent results.
6) Not that I can see. It's pretty balanced.
7) Not really... if you're not the pedoph... :X I mean audiophile then these are adequate. However, look into a more serious solution if you are an audiophile.
Eight) Cool, but if you want you could downgrade that to a XFX 6600GT
and upgrade the speakers and/or other parts of the system. OR upgrade to a PCI-E 6800GT
Beautiful selections, overall. Nice!
Edit: I might want to pull back that suggestion about the PCI-E 6800GT. Unless someone can recommend a PCI-E adapter for it.