Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: GTX 580 + GTX 560Ti Dedicated
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:25 am 
Klamath
Klamath

Hi! I would Google this but I am on sort of a time crunch right now, I am a night person so I play games til about 2a.m. every day, then long story short I have to get up at 6a.m. to go to San Fransisco. So I am gonna be dragging all day and need to try to go to sleep soon and don't want to spend the next hour or so researching this myself.

I am using a GTX 580 3072MB and am looking at buying a GTX 560Ti 1024MB in SF for $100 and use it for a Dedicated CUDA processor. I don't know much (or anything) how it works so if you guys could help explain it to me I'd appreciate it! If I set my CUDA GPU to my 560Ti would it make all my games run faster? I know games like Batman Arkham City use PhysX heavily and it recommends having a dedicated GTX 460 or better for max. Will it help with the DX11 processing as well on DX11 games? And would it make Just Cause 2 run smoother when GPU water Simulation is enabled? Basically what I think I'm asking is what are the benefits to having a Dedicated GTX 560Ti. Thanks! :D

Will check this forum in the morning before I leave if I remember and when I get to SF.

Post subject: Re: GTX 580 + GTX 560Ti Dedicated
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:14 pm 
Klamath
Klamath

GTX 560Ti or GTX 295?