A few things here...
- YouTube caps videos to 30FPS.
- Get a Core i5-3570K and a Z77 board instead of the one you chose.
- Get a 1TB drive over two 500GB drives. If you were planning on doing RAID0, there's no performance benefit for recording.
- Swap the SSD for a Samsung 840 or a OCZ Vector
- Swap the GTX 680 for a GTX 670
Since you're recording, be sure to get a motherboard that supports Lucid Virtu. This will allow you to use Intel's QuickSync and it should offer you better performance when recording while you play your games. Don't ask me how to set this up though.