Verified NovaBench Score: 1051
AMD AMD FX8120 EightCore running at 3100 MHz
NVIDIA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti GPU
Hardware Tests (Score: 10)
- Primary Partition Capacity: 71 GB
- Drive Write Speed: 46 MB/s
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy computers as much as I do.
As to your question and build:
- An SSD will speed up your computer - mainly load times, but it won't do much more towards gaming
- The GPU is decent for mid-graphic settings. If you want better, you need to look at the 660, 660 Ti or a 7870
- I'm curious - your primary partition is 71GB (I'm guessing it's an 80GB HDD)...or is that a partition or a larger HDD? And if it is an 80GB HDD, where on earth did you dig that thing up? Is it even SATA?
- Unfortunately an AMD CPU running at 3.1GHz is approximately the same as an Intel CPU running at 2.3GHz. What's worse, I don't think the 8150 had a turbo mode. A mild OC will help. Ideally, you should look at a newer CPU - perhaps, the 8350.
Hope this helps.