Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Not happy with Maximum PC
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 pm 
Thunderbird
Thunderbird

Accountability to me, no not directly. Accountability in general. Should people not be held to a standard that they themselves determine, or should everyone be allowed to run around and say whatever they want without being held to said standard? Is a mass "boy cried wolf" syndrome acceptable in today's society?!

I think if one of my clients came to me with any of the plethora of problems that they do, and I said that I would fix whatever it was, but I failed to follow up on that promise I'd probably be out of business pretty quickly.

As far as I'm concerned, folks can say whatever they want. I'd be a hypocrite if I thought otherwise. But I'd also be a liar if I said that I wouldn't be the first person in line ready to call them out for failing to follow through on a promise, or live up to a self designated standard. You should be willing to do the same for me, or anyone else. The moment we are no longer accountable to each other we cease to be a community, and simply become a collection of individuals.