Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Zombies + Car = Splat! Need Help!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:09 am 
Klamath
Klamath

Hey! I am a HUGE zombie fan! And a Huge fan of Hot Rods! Put those to together and you have the perfect video game(in my opinion)! So I have a challenge for those who dare! Tell me of any Zombie game where the main point is killing zombies with your car and (optionally) has lots of blood and gore while being rated Teen. Yeah sounded kinda easy until that last part. I would really appreciate any help!

My PC specs:

Intel Core i7 960

ASUS Rampage III Extreme

Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 3072MB GDDR5

24GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1600

1TB Western Digital HDD

60GB OCZ Agility III SDD

Post subject: Re: Zombies + Car = Splat! Need Help!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:29 pm 
Million Club - 2 Plus
Million Club - 2 Plus

Zombie Driver?
It's an indie game so I don't think there is a rating. And your rig will smash this game. I prefer Dead Island if you want to run over zombies. (Personal experience)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:36 pm 
Klamath
Klamath

Hey thanks for the info but I think zombie driver is M(looks insanely cool though!). I found a game on steam called Clutch and it looks like it might be a zombie racer but I can't find what it is rated if you can help me out I would really appreciate it!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:39 pm 
Million Club - 2 Plus
Million Club - 2 Plus

Looks like it's rated M
http://www.giantbomb.com/clutch/61-25512/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:04 am 
Klamath
Klamath

OK thanks! Change of plan! I just got my first M rated game today! Believe it or not I have a totally fancy PC that I paid for 100% and I am not even old enough to drive(getting close though!). So I am only allowed M games that don't have language and the highest I can go is Strong Violence and Blood and Gore. I might be able to play M games that have Language IF there is a option to turn the language off or silence voice volume (like I don't know every word LOL!). Games I know off of hand are Armageddon Riders(PS3), and... can't think of any others. If you can think of any others please let me know! I really need to know because I (Believe it or not) am designing a retail video game (still in the early stage of designing) and it is a zombie game where the main point is to kill off every zombie in a city that has become infested(that's all I can say right now.Sorry!). And I need to know to get ideas. I am the BOSS of a small group of friends who are working on the title right know! I greatly appreciate all the help I can get! :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:36 am 

It's an indie game so I don't think there is a rating. And your rig will smash this game. I prefer Dead Island if you want to run over zombies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:28 pm 
Klamath
Klamath

Hello again! I am going to purchase Argamanda Riders for PS3(cant figure out how to spell it right) and Zombie Racer PSP. Both are just blood and gore except Zombie Racer has Strong Lyrics that can be turned off. I am curious if I can turn off the language or silence voice volume in Zombie Driver and Blood Drive and if there is language is in the text also about how strong is it? Also what is Clutch rated for? Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:38 pm 
Klamath
Klamath

Yeah I know... Like 9 months later I respond. LOL So yeah even though odds are nobody looks at this forum any more I just had to say I finally am playing M games and Dead Island is AWESOME!! Just hate how it restarts after you finish it and I love the armored car! Left 4 Dead 2, Armageddon Riders, Dead Space 2, and all those good games I am now playing! BTW I was allowed by my parents to finally play them about 2 weeks after my previous post. First M game was Lord Of the Rings War in the North then I got Elder Scrolls Skyrim (Awesome Game!) And then I recently celebrated by upgrading my PC (Specs Below).
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PC

i7 3930K 3.2GHZ

EVGA GTX 580 3072MB

ASUS Rampage IV Extreme

24GB DDR3 Quad Channel

1200W Raidmax PSU 80 Plus Gold

1TB Western Digital Caviar

60GB OCZ Vertex III Boot Drive

CM Storm ATX Full Tower Case

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 (with ROG theme)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:20 am 

I like zombie movies and zombie games and dead island is my favorite game. You should try it.

Last edited by smartcat99s on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
removed spam links

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:26 pm 
Little Foot
Little Foot

You should try DayZ, it's not about driving over zombies (although you can do it) but we'll find out how much of a fan of zombies you are when you play this at night with headphones on and the freaky music comes on :lol:
The good thing about it for you is that it doesn't have any bad language.

Too bad it's still in alpha, but it's very playable.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:41 pm 
Klamath
Klamath

Yeah DayZ! Love it!!! Hate how I have no weapon when I start and no clue where I am. But overall Great game! Just getting used to the controls! Cant figure out how to use my flashlight so never played at night (well not to long any way) If it scares me at night then I will be amazed so far nothing scares me... may sound nice but kinda ruins the fun at times... BTW what would you rate Dead Space 2 for scariness for from 1 -10? I'd probably say a 2 or 3... no joke I seriously am near impossible to scare! Tried Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Alan Wake, Dead Space 2, and many others, none scare me! Well Thanks! Appreciate it! :)