Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Main Page Broken in IE8
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:01 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

I've not had any trouble since the redesign - your reply is for my post in Dec of 2010!! :D

Post subject: Main Page Broken in IE8
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:07 pm 

I find it annoying that the link at the top of the forums to get to the main page of the forums is always in the same spot. Its really annoying when you are at the bottom of a really long page and you have to scroll all the way up in order to leave the forums. If you could make it not connected to the forum so that it follows your scroll, it would be so much more convenient.

Post subject: Main Page Broken in IE8
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:54 am 

I find it annoying that the link at the top of the forums to get to the main page of the forums is always in the same spot. Its really annoying when you are at the bottom of a really long page and you have to scroll all the way up in order to leave the forums. If you could make it not connected to the forum so that it follows your scroll, it would be so much more convenient.

Post subject: Re: Main Page Broken in IE8
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:52 am 

After the site was redisgned, this problem seemed to be solved. In the past 2 weeks the problem started to show up again. Articles that are on the homepage are breaking the site and nothing displays after that particular article. 2 weekend ago the site was broken all weekend. I know this problem usually only effects Internet Explorer, but sometimes it is even happening in Firefox and Chrome.

The main page is currently broken by Brad Chacos article "Halloween Thrills: 15 Of The Scariest PC Games Of All Time" Posted 10/31/2011 at 10:05am.

Please tell your bloggers that they need to strip out excessive formatting if they are going to write up their articles in MS Word. If they can't do that, ask the Future US web team to implement a fix in Drupal that will strip out the problematic formatting when the bloggers add their posts.

Thanks

Update: This was fixed shortly after my post. Thanks.