Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Plug and Play AdHOc's
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:02 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

The two computers i had running yesterday; where just waiting to be be networked by me. One was running Vista and the other Windows 7. "And no, i'm on the tight end of the money tree". So I'll use an Adhoc network; "it works for me" i think. I plug in the Belkin adaptor; into the SIKPUPPY, and install the network from windows. Boom its done. I set up the netwreck in Seven and boom its done.

"Trying to access SIKPUPPY is NOT going to work" Windows tells me with a bit of disgust; at my network capibilites. "ding" "ding" click [o.k].

The other computer is not there. Lightning Flashes, and the Eternal Minds of Microsoft think they see something illegal. "Ding Dong", "you cant connect to this computer" - "or the computer network is not setup properlly" Click [o.k].

Either it's still in devlopment, or "homelan" security wants to know "EXACTLY" who you are, before you start fiddeling with networks, and pc connectivity. L.O.L I don't even know why i wanted to connect the two computers together. But it sounded like a winning solution, too/other than, sitting around and doing nothing a few days ago.

Post subject: Re: Plug and Play AdHOc's
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:19 pm 

Yea so ummm I normally like to come on here to try to be helpful. But you were obviously high as a mountain kite when you wrote that so not only does it not make any sense I can't even really clearly define what problem you attempt to describe.

Try again without the snoot full of whatever and someone might be able to help you.