Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Crashing Goggle
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:03 pm 

I have to be the first to admit the value of Maximum PC Magazine. I have spent a large number of hours of not just reading, but studying and soaking up this great wealth of knowledge. I pay $15.00 annually on the magazine but in truth I would have had to pay thousands of dollars to acquire this kind of computer skills from school. I even have computer technicians call me for help. The wide spectrum covered allows me to work on any windows environment (just don't ask me about Macs.) Thank-you guys so much for a job well done.
My problem is the same as a lot of people using Google apps. I read about Google crashing last year. It is sad that no one seems to be able to solve that issue. I followed a suggestion and loaded the newest flash player from Adobe and it seemed to be OK for a while but now my wife can't stand her precious Facebook due to it crashing on Chrome.(which she insists on using). Do you have any insight into this frustrating problem? Could it be a Windows 7 64 bit compatibility error? :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 am 

You are not bashing google, but are really asking for some tech help, right? If so, you would more than likely get a better (and perhaps faster) response by asking in the free clinic forum.

I don't use google apps, so I do not have any suggestions on the fix for you.