Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Zune HD
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:54 pm 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Anyone else hear have one? I've had mine for a month and I really love it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:11 am 
Clawhammer
Clawhammer

Why?

........IMO, M$ missed the mark again with no flac codec and no 780p unless you fork over another $90 for the dock. What mobile functionality is that? HD should be native.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:16 pm 

I agree, in a market against the ipod touch, I think that Ms should have brought a few more features. While the Zune HD is a step in the right direction it still is missing some key features that the ipod does very well. Also, iTunes which is written in spagetti code and probaly apples worst software, is better then Zune's software. Which is a shame that Ms a great software company can't make a decent media player interface. Also, what is up with the $15 a month, I can see the use, but if you only want a few songs that you don't have it would be nice to have alternate options. Lastly where are the apps?

Overall, owning both a Zune HD and Ipod touch, I must say that the ipod is a clear winner. NOt to discourage the Zune HD, I really like mine, but when it comes to functionality as well as astetics the ipod really does a bang-up job.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:35 pm 
Team Member Top 1000
Team Member Top 1000

I got a Zune HD 32gb and I love it. I owned an iPod touch for a little bit but I would have to pick the Zune HD over it. It seems that some people think you HAVE to pay the 15$ a month. You dont have to but I personally do. As for games, I have a pc for that. I dont need games on my mp3 player. The pocket real estate that it takes up is less than that of an iTouch, which to me is important. The screen is better looking imo and I assume watching movies on it is great(although I never have even though I have movies on there).