Actually, that is not true at all.
Britney Spears sucks. Empirical proof: her entire musical catalogue.
Paris Hilton sucks. Empirical proof: videos available online.
nekollx sucks. Empirical proof: posted his graphical efforts in this thread.
See? Easy to prove that someone sucks.
suck Pronunciation (sk)
v. sucked, suckÂ·ing, sucks
1. To draw (liquid) into the mouth by movements of the tongue and lips that create suction.
a. To draw in by establishing a partial vacuum: a cleaning device that sucks up dirt.
b. To draw in by or as if by a current in a fluid.
c. To draw or pull as if by suction: teenagers who are sucked into a life of crime.
3. To draw nourishment through or from: suck a baby bottle.
4. To hold, moisten, or maneuver (a sweet, for example) in the mouth.
5. Vulgar Slang To perform fellatio on.
1. To draw something in by or as if by suction: felt the drain starting to suck.
2. To draw nourishment; suckle.
3. To make a sound caused by suction.
4. Vulgar Slang To be disgustingly disagreeable or offensive.
1. The act or sound of sucking.
3. Something drawn in by sucking.
To take advantage of; cheat; swindle.
suck up Slang
To behave obsequiously; fawn.
When utilizing accepted knowledge, it appears the only one you currently have right is Paris Hilton and were it me on the video with her, I don't believe I would complain.