Hey all. Something has been driving me absolutley bonkers this past week or two.
It took me weeks to get Yahoo to allow messages from MPC through the spam filter, back last summer.
Then all of a sudden I stopped recieving e-mails about my posts. I thought it was Yahoo's fault again, but when I went to clean out my inbox, I found I was wrong!
Sorting the emails by address, I found two seperate MPC addresses.
The first is the one I've been getting email through for months, it's email@example.com
The more recent one, the one I can't seem to train Yahoo on, is firstname.lastname@example.org
That one I've been having a hell of a time allowing notifications though. I have marked about 20 of them as "Not Spam" on Yahoo, but it just doesn't recognize new ones as "not spam"
I can't seem to find any way to mannualy set yahoo to allow them through either.
So, I'm just pissed off,