Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:05 pm 
Million Club - 20 Plus
Million Club - 20 Plus

Interesting, with the swine flu, to find this:

summery of Big WU's wrote:
These projects study how influenza {flu}virus recognizes and infects cells. We are developing new simulation methods to better understand these processes.

Ted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:09 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

mochong wrote:
I see Chrome already found them, but if you guys are interested i put a few of my Hawaii pics here

Really good pic's, i'd sure love some seeing you have fun, who couldn't live in a place like that, was it hard to leave?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:14 pm 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

f104chrome wrote:
Really good pic's, i'd sure love some seeing you have fun, who couldn't live in a place like that, was it hard to leave?

I'd love to live there and with any luck maybe one day I will be able to. Yeah it was very hard to leave, especially since my buddy that lives there and several of his friends were like "you gotta move here man!"

Unfortunately there aren't many good pics of me since i was shooting most of em, but I have some with the helicopter pilots etc. I will find a nice one and post it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:39 pm 
Million Club - 20 Plus
Million Club - 20 Plus

By this update my second Big WU should come in :twisted:

Ted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:20 pm 
Million Club - 10 Plus
Million Club - 10 Plus

i got that GTS 250 today. and im now about to order a gtx 260

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:36 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

graydiggy wrote:

Glad you got it. That was pretty quick...

Happy folding! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:14 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

graydiggy wrote:

graydiggy wth, stop getting stuff( my mobo will be here soon, i hope then i can throw that old dusty video card in)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 pm 
Million Club - 10 Plus
Million Club - 10 Plus

so i got one of the 260s from the swap and sell section. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

you guys are gonna get it :roll: that 250 is folding like a champ. thanks JD :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:51 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

That reminds me I need to get my buddy's 275 up and running for me!

I never did set that up for him, but it is easy enough to walk him through over the phone...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:04 am 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

graydiggy wrote:
so i got one of the 260s from the swap and sell section. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

you guys are gonna get it :roll: that 250 is folding like a champ. thanks JD :D

well what the heck, not in time to stop me from getting to 100 first tho :wink: this racing to 50 will take twice as long, been watching mochong sit there for a bit and hes making huge points, lets try and reel Tedster in :twisted: so mochong #1 to 50 :D (unless something happens like the fbi comes and gets him and takes his folders) who will be second :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:11 pm 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

Remember chrome there are some huge point bonuses coming up as prizes in some of these winter quicky contests.

And yeah wtf is up with this huge gap right before 50, I been on 59 for several days now. :shock:

And each day has been North of 60k Points

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:41 pm 
Million Club - 20 Plus
Million Club - 20 Plus

I just had an 80k day :D

Ted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:57 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

mochong wrote:
Remember chrome there are some huge point bonuses coming up as prizes in some of these winter quicky contests.

And yeah wtf is up with this huge gap right before 50, I been on 59 for several days now. :shock:

And each day has been North of 60k Points

Yep and no body better win a point bonus thats in this race or i'll throw in my secret weapon :twisted:

Thats what i'm saying mochong, you been stuck at 59 for awhile, if i ever get there i'll be stuck at it twice as long :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:58 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

Tedster wrote:

Ted

Pipe down you :evil: Where's MY REEL :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:52 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

Hi guys, mochong had posted awhile back about helping ppl from our race get to 100(i think once he gets to 50) and i wanted to do it too :D

I should be at 100 in 2 days and after that i'd like to help everyone pop up to 100 also so we can then continue on to 50 :?

I dont want to offend anyone by just given them ppd so i'm asking here if it would be ok with any of you or not ok for me to give you ppd :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:47 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

f104chrome wrote:
Hi guys, mochong had posted awhile back about helping ppl from our race get to 100(i think once he gets to 50) and i wanted to do it too :D

I should be at 100 in 2 days and after that i'd like to help everyone pop up to 100 also so we can then continue on to 50 :?

I dont want to offend anyone by just given them ppd so i'm asking here if it would be ok with any of you or not ok for me to give you ppd :?:

I'm cool with it, since Illander and I will be giving our points up for a while for one of the winter contests... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:54 pm 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

f104chrome wrote:

Excellent question, thank you for breaching the subject for me...

I was wondering the same thing as hopefully soon I will get that shiny yellow badge, and was considering putting one GPU from my dedicated folder under each of your names. This would keep it pretty fair and give all 8 of you a nice little boost.

If you are opposed to getting the extra points, then please let me know before I hit 50 so I don't make you mad. :oops:

Tedster wrote:

Ted

That sir, is kick ass!!!

I bet you wouldn't mind one of those every day. :twisted:

I'm totally buying a Core i7 next. I have been very impressed with this Core i5, and it's not even folding yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:04 am 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

ah that is very nice mochong, whats your goal to get ppl too :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:00 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

Abbadyn how are you man :?: havent heard anything from you in a long time :? hope your ok and everything is fine, of course i see your ppd is down but maybe for a good reason :? well if you get a chance stop in and say hi :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:57 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

My goal for me is to get to top 50 once I am there my points are going to go to ya'll till ya'll hit 50.

except maybe for a short period of time... :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next