Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:51 am 
Thoroughbred
Thoroughbred

After playing the mp for 2 day i struck me....it gets boring as hell lol,
The severs are annoying and there are way to many perks and shit,i think im gona go back to cod4.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:14 am 

killerxx7 wrote:
After playing the mp for 2 day i struck me....it gets boring as hell lol,
The severs are annoying and there are way to many perks and shit,i think im gona go back to cod4.
I agree. I was getting like 4 new things a match and it got overwhelming and somewhat annoying. WTB dedicated servers. I've already come across server butthole players and no admin to kick them. And the SMALL servers are boring to the point where I don't play too long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:05 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena

I find the maps in mw2 really shitty in multiplayer. Most of the maps in cod4 were pretty good. There isn't even 1 map in mw2 which stands out to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:22 am 
Thoroughbred
Thoroughbred

iPood wrote:
I find the maps in mw2 really shitty in multiplayer. Most of the maps in cod4 were pretty good. There isn't even 1 map in mw2 which stands out to me.

This...the only map that was really fun was terminal but even that got boring after a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:54 am 
Thoroughbred
Thoroughbred

I like most of them. I even enjoyed the Brecourt remake. The only one I really dislike is Favela, it's way to vertical for my taste.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:53 am 
SON OF A GUN
SON OF A GUN

I actually like the maps...the only one that I find a little boring is Invasion, and only a little.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:44 pm 
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

I think the game is great and I really enjoy playing it. All the perks and everything I don't really pay attention to. It's like any game you play these days the more you play the more shit you get. As far as the maps goes the only one that really stands out to me is Terminal, but I think most of them are pretty fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:54 am 

The variety of perks is a bonus compared to CoD4, where I was constantly seeing guys with the same loadouts.

No dedicated servers and no big games are a huge problem for me. I love huge games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:03 pm 
Thoroughbred
Thoroughbred

I'm getting a little annoyed by Lightweight and care package combo glitch. If you have the Lightweight perk and a care package in hand, you run about 3 times faster then the average player. I see a lot of people link this up with Ninja Pro or Commando Pro and go the whole round just knifing. It's incredibly boring, but more importantly, very very cheap as you only have about 1 second to react to hearing their foot steps and try to kill them before they shank you.

Last edited by XoRn on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:37 pm 
SON OF A GUN
SON OF A GUN

That is lame. Experienced it over the weekend... /sigh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:00 am 
Willamette
Willamette

The game has so many glitches it annoys me to the point where I stopped playing online at all.

First, it was the constant Javelin cheat (which everyone thought was SO funny and kept saying "it's just a game"). Bad, but Microsoft used eh enforcement team to join random matches and started banning the bastards left and right... and I think IW finally created a patch.

Second, rapid fire on all guns... bogus.

Third, constant care packages... getting ready to stop.

Last, a infinite ammo cheat... I haven't seen it and I don't want to... I stopped playing online before I hit the rank of 50. Screw it. I don't have time to get frustrated over teenyboppers on holiday break cheating and laughing about it with their little non-ball dropping squeeky voices.

I thought about getting the PS3 version or the PC version... well now I know all versions suck.
IW really screwed up this time around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:11 am 
SON OF A GUN
SON OF A GUN

It will be patched and you can get your fragging back on before too long.

The infinite ammo thing was kinda funny. Spawn into a game and there are tons of grenades flying across the map. I had a good laugh over it.

The Javelin was annoying because you couldn't do much about it. The ammo one actually should be a new game type. It was ridiculously funny.

Care packages were fixed...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:33 am 
Million Club [PC]
Million Club [PC]

CrashTECH wrote:
The infinite ammo thing was kinda funny. Spawn into a game and there are tons of grenades flying across the map. I had a good laugh over it.

The Javelin was annoying because you couldn't do much about it. The ammo one actually should be a new game type. It was ridiculously funny.

Yeah, it was funny because everyone got it so it was just massive explosion-match. The Javelin thing gave a good laugh the first few times I saw it, afterwards got increasingly annoying.

Post subject: Re: modern warfare 2
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:25 pm 
Little Foot
Little Foot

I finally got it for PC. (For a good price). I actually enjoy it and as I expected the only real hitch is that there is no dedicated servers.

Post subject: Re: modern warfare 2
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:21 pm 
Java Junkie
Java Junkie

You know better than to resurrect a thread that has been dormant for almost a year. Don't do it again.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8