Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: why is halo2 allowed to be hosted already?!?!?!?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:55 pm 
Coppermine
Coppermine

i was on xbc last night and within then halo game server list are people hosting halo2 matches!!!! WTF!!!! Ya know, it's one thing to try the game out at a buddies house who may have had the leaked copy, but going online and hosting games is just crap. ya, i could have taken my friend's copy home and installed it to my xbox or burned it, but why hell would i wanna participate in that?!?!? all i did was check it out and see how the controls felt. dam straight i'm still buying it at eb (the special edition too). it just pisses me off the pepole will take it that far and it's being overlooked. if you don't believe me check out xbc's hosted games in the halo room. :evil:
DOWN WITH LEAKERS!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:02 pm 
Notched on both sides
Notched on both sides

Aye
It totally sucks and can really screw with those of us that actually pay for the things we use...

I'm heartened to hear of someone else who supports the idea of paying what you get for.. er.. or - you know :wink:
Tuathal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:44 am 
Team Member
Team Member

here's my view on cracks/leaks. I've had my fair share of cracks and such, but all the cracks I get (such as Counter Strike: Condition Zero and CS: Source) I have never used online. I also ended up buying them both, so I don't feel guilty because they are still getting my money. I feel that it isn't that big of a deal to just get it and check out the gameplay with bots or just screwing around with the physics. Now, keep in mind that I would have had to buy HL2 anyway, which comes with CS: Source. Now Halo2, I don't have the resources to get a leaked copy of. If I did, I would only play the story mode (co-op of course). I believe that using cracks online is over-exploiting, and should be surpressed. Beu, that's just my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:50 am 
No Hope = No Fear
No Hope = No Fear

These guys are pretty good at what they do...

:LINK:

and so are THESE guys...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:58 am 
Team Member
Team Member

well, maybe someone should write them a nice little letter and have them track some IPs so these guys will stop playing Halo2 before it's even released. (but that would be pointless seing as it gets released in about 14 hours)