Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: FITES 100 MAN LAN Party, Chambersburg, PA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:24 pm 

Just saw another thread about a LAN going on in Iowa and thought I'd chip in my two cents.

I am helping organize a large scale LAN Party in Chambersburg, PA (south-central PA). We will have room for 100 people, tournaments, prizes, music, food.....

It will just be one hell of a time! Go visit www.fites.net for all the details. Admission is just $25 for 24 hours of fragging fun December 11-12. We have roughtly 60 spots left, so anyone near PA, sign up before they're all gone. We already have people coming from New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, and of course Pennsylvania.

www.fites.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:57 pm 
King of All Voodoo2 Cards
King of All Voodoo2 Cards

Have you posted it here yet?

http://www.lanparty.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:06 am 

We're posted everywhere imaginable, we can't even keep track of it all anymore, but yes, lanparty.com is updated regularly. We hold smaller (~30 people) monthly LAN's which we have no problem filling up. We hold these larger 100 MAN LAN's twice a year and that's when we have our big marketing/awareness pushes.

We're trying to reach as many gamers as possible and really create the best gaming community around, not just a bunch of people who go to the site a couple times and don't come back, but people who come to the site, sign up, participate in the forums, attend our LAN Parties, and really become a familiar face (err, screenname) on FITES.

So the invitation's wide open to gamers of all types and locations. We have members from all over the country (Oregon, Nebraska, Texas, and all the others I mentioned above). Not all can attend our LAN's all the time, but they are still no less part of our community.

I know I kind of went off on a tangent from your post, but I just wanted to let everyone know that www.fites.net is a community of, by, and for gamers, not just people who play against each other anonymously one time and that's it.

Hope to see you all around the boards (Max. PC, or FITES for that matter)!