Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Warhammer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:27 pm 
8086
8086

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:22 am
Posts: 59
Location: CANADA
Does anyone here care about RTS games or even about warhammer and this is one of the best games I have ever played its up there with unreal and BF 1942 and its only a demo.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warhammer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:23 pm 
Clawhammer
Clawhammer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:09 pm
Posts: 3796
Location: In Your Head
NoFragingplz wrote:
Does anyone here care about RTS games or even about warhammer and this is one of the best games I have ever played its up there with unreal and BF 1942 and its only a demo.


I'm right there with you. It's pretty freaking cool. I just wich the Catchacans were in it. :( Yeah, it's a really fun RTS though.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:02 am 
Smithfield
Smithfield
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:47 am
Posts: 10158
Location: Between 32nd Notes
I played the Table Top game for awhile but I haven't tried the PC demo yet. How does it compare?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:34 am 
Clawhammer
Clawhammer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:09 pm
Posts: 3796
Location: In Your Head
Satchboy wrote:
I played the Table Top game for awhile but I haven't tried the PC demo yet. How does it compare?


Well, the game is a straight forward RTS. It's not turn based and incorporates a hero feature much like Warcraft III. The balance of the units in relation to the vehicles is what gets me every time. One tank can actually blow apart a squad.

Unfortunately there were only two skirmish levels and one campaign level so I really can't say how I'd rate this game until I buy it. From what I can tell so far, relic has done a great job of bringing the Space Marines to life.

Try the demo. You might like it. :)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Warhammer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:10 pm 
8086
8086

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:22 am
Posts: 59
Location: CANADA
Kane_233 wrote:
NoFragingplz wrote:
Does anyone here care about RTS games or even about warhammer and this is one of the best games I have ever played its up there with unreal and BF 1942 and its only a demo.


I'm right there with you. It's pretty freaking cool. I just wich the Catchacans were in it. :( Yeah, it's a really fun RTS though.


Im with you I really like the whole squade based infantry units but wish you could add vehicles.

Every one should try the demo. I never really liked the table top game but it was fun to paint the characters i only had 7. The game is better.


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group