Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: 5 yrs
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:05 am 
Willamette
Willamette

Finally after 5yrs of not being able to play online because of a lack of high speed internet I was able to play some BHD. It turns out that my Verizon wireless internet connection that I got to use while out trucking has low enough ping times so I can play. I just downloaded my VZmanager hooked up my modem to my desktop and away I went. I got slaughtered, even on the sniping team maps where I was good at boy ya talk about being rusty. I will only be able to play on weekends till I get a new lappy for on the road but that's ok after 5 plus not playing at all and losing touch with a lot of friends it's all good KOMMANDER

Post subject: Re: 5 yrs
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:01 pm 
[Team Member]
[Team Member]

Welcome back!!! We will all be fraggin' ya!! :mrgreen:

Nasty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:12 pm 
Thoroughbred
Thoroughbred

Wait wait wait. BHD as in Delta Force: Black Hawk Down? For the love of god get COD4 or BF2 going or something =P

Still glad you can get back into the gaming scene. I don't think I could go 5 years without playing online tbh.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 pm 
Willamette
Willamette

I have COD4 but for some reason it wouldn't let me go on line. Something to do with punkbuster not being installed. I think that when I installed it I opted out of installing punkbuster. No biggie I'll just do a reinstall and add it this time round. Hey I love BHD and was one of the original founding members of a team called Recon Soldier Squad, RSS for short. I'm big into sniping don't care much for DM but will play king of the mountain. Should any play BHD still Look for KOMM as I couldn't remember my original account login and had to create a new one. KOMMANDER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:00 pm 
Thoroughbred
Thoroughbred

KOMMANDER wrote:
I have COD4 but for some reason it wouldn't let me go on line. Something to do with punkbuster not being installed. I think that when I installed it I opted out of installing punkbuster. No biggie I'll just do a reinstall and add it this time round. Hey I love BHD and was one of the original founding members of a team called Recon Soldier Squad, RSS for short. I'm big into sniping don't care much for DM but will play king of the mountain. Should any play BHD still Look for KOMM as I couldn't remember my original account login and had to create a new one. KOMMANDER

No need, just download and install PB from here.
http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?pa ... t-cod4.php