Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: A Question About WoW:C...?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:56 am 

Now that WoW:C has come out, would it be better to start the game over from level 1, seeing as how I've only got a level 18 character, and have been stuck on a quest I could never finish because I could never get anyone to party. I don't currently have WoW, and haven't used my account in ages. However, now that the new expansion has come out I am thinking of getting back into it in the new year; what are you thoughts.

Post subject: Re: A Question About WoW:C...?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:08 am 

So your stuck because of one quest? There are plenty of other quests bro, not sure why one quest would keep you stuck at 18. Also depends on whether you were Alliance or Horde and wanted to start a Goblin or a Worgen. It honestly doesn't take that long to make it to level 18 especially nowadays. They made it a lot easier to level so people could spend more time on end game content. A lot of the quest changes are really sweet and you might want to just start over because of that. It's a whole new world in Azeroth now I can tell you that much. Deathwing made waste to some of the lands. It's actually been a lot of fun. I just came back to the game about a month ago off of a year break and glad I did. The game is better than ever and the changes are sweet.