Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: ok whats the deal ppl
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:07 am 

Im a former WoW addict and im getting into the RTS genre. i have warcraft 3 and am having no problem getting through the story mode, but i cant even beat the cpu on normal in the custom game and i can forget about coming close to winning in multiplayer. how can i screw up my build so bad that i lose within the first wave. i was thinking baout trying starcraft as well, but if im gonna have the same problems, i might as well not buy it because i wont enjoy it. i more so like the Totalwar series games. ive only played medieval 1 though. any advice ppl.

and i know im a little behind in the game looking at games like warcraft 3 and starcraft.lol i'm just running games on a little laptop so thats all i can support

Post subject: Re: ok whats the deal ppl
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:33 am 
Thoroughbred
Thoroughbred

That's just part of the game. TBH though you'll probably find Starcraft 2 a lot fairer. There are a ton more players and it has league ladders so you'll be playing games at your level after you do your placement matches. Also there are a ton of resources out there to help you get better like Wiki's and shoutcast of pro level games where you'll learn a ton as well.