Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:09 pm 

BC2's graphics I think are absolutely stunning. Gameplay feels more like Call of Duty, but not sure about MW2 (never played it).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:34 pm 
Java Junkie
Java Junkie

As far as gameplay goes, MW2 was exactly the same as MW.

I kept trying to lean, though .. that is something that is missing from the series. Maybe I spent too long playing Stalker (worst game I ever finished).

I found the graphics astonishingly good ... but I'm coming from playing on the 360 and an ancient PC ... 6600GT ancient. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:21 pm 
Team Creamsicles
Team Creamsicles

Bad company 2 definitely has better graphics than mw2. By shine do you mean bloom? Because bc2 is heavy on bloom.

I bought cod4 and mw2 for my 360 since all my friends have it for the console. MW2 mp feels exactly the same as cod4 for me...which is why I don't like the mp that much since It grew old for me. I adore MW2's sp though, played through it 4 times now on the 360.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:14 am 

Yeah.. I liked the MW2 SP campaign, it is short, but the story was freaking epic imo. ( I'm not familiar with any of the prior games / stories, this was the first of the COD series I've ever bought ) Lots of plot twists , but yes, first play through had me yelling WTB LEAN PLOX. Lean would make a lot of those furballs easier to live through. Instead , I have to jack-in-the-box-g18-stopping-power-spam crowds of enemy to win. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:03 pm 
Thunderbird
Thunderbird

GreenMidgetYoda wrote:
Bad company 2 definitely has better graphics than mw2. By shine do you mean bloom?

shine as in this.. look at the pic with yellow jeep..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49333047@N05/

yea im pretty much very critical with the games i play - the color has to be LIVELY like the above pictures. The trees and grass has to sway, and the sky and the sun has to be dynamic, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:13 am 
Team Creamsicles
Team Creamsicles

I don't know if the colour can be called lively, but the games fits the other criteria you mentioned. To me it's the best looking game out.

habuza wrote:
Yeah.. I liked the MW2 SP campaign, it is short, but the story was freaking epic imo. ( I'm not familiar with any of the prior games / stories, this was the first of the COD series I've ever bought ) Lots of plot twists , but yes, first play through had me yelling WTB LEAN PLOX. Lean would make a lot of those furballs easier to live through. Instead , I have to jack-in-the-box-g18-stopping-power-spam crowds of enemy to win. lol

The links back to COD4 are the reason to why I love the mw2 campaign. "The Gulag" mission and onwards are what really make it good. I almost cried when I saw who the prisoner was in the gulag lol. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 pm 
Thunderbird
Thunderbird

GreenMidgetYoda wrote:
I don't know if the colour can be called lively, but the games fits the other criteria you mentioned. To me it's the best looking game out.

wow !! i just checked out some youtube HD videos of the actual gameplay.. Iḿ liking it !! last time I checked out the gameplay video was the beta version where the video are low res.

On one of the youtube HD video, it shows switching the graphic settings to directx11 via menu and boom -- awesome graphics that I wanted to see !

But i wonder if this game willl have the same advantage like Battlefield2 where there will be many downloadable single player maps, MODS, multiplayer maps, etc etc ?