Good day everyone, since i'm tired of windows that makes my pc crawl, i wanna change my OS to ubuntu. Here's what i did. .
- Boot from the flash disk, select "Command Line Install
" option EDD: Error 0100 reading sector 1
EDD: Error 0100 reading sector 2
EDD: Error 0100 reading sector 3
"" "" "" "" "" thousands
- Select a language: English
- Select your location: United States
- Detect keyboard layout: No
- Configure the keyboard: USA
- Configure the keyboard layout: USA
- Configure the network hardware with DHCP:
- Configure the network hostname: Ubuntu
- Choose a mirror of the Ubuntu archive: United States
- Ubuntu archive mirror: us.archive.ubuntu.com
- HTTP proxy information: Blank
then i press Continue
and then appeared
Bad Archive Mirror
An error has been detected while trying to use the specified Ubuntu archive mirror.
Possible reasons for the error are: incorrect mirror specified; mirror is not available (possibly due to an unreliable network connection); mirror is broken(for example because an invalid release was found); mirror does not support the correct Ubuntu version.
Additional details may be available in /var/log/syslog or virtual console 4.
Please check the specified mirror or try a different one.
so i changed the mirror, but still that error appears. any suggestions?