Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: icons
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:15 am 
8086
8086

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:27 am
Posts: 30
Location: Reading
:lol: Good Morning
How do i change my icons C: Drive, E: Drive etc

Thank You
Ed


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:35 am 
Sailorman
Sailorman
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:34 am
Posts: 480
Location: Redmond, Oregon, USA
Active Icons

http://www.simtel.net/product.download. ... p?id=58875


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:57 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27374
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
right click on your Icon.
select properties
on the short cut tab select Change Icon...
Browse your brains out!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:19 am 
Sailorman
Sailorman
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:34 am
Posts: 480
Location: Redmond, Oregon, USA
Spider Monkey wrote:
right click on your Icon.
select properties
on the short cut tab select Change Icon...
Browse your brains out!


Sorry spider. Hard drive icons are not changed that easily. :)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: But you forget...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:25 am 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 145
Location: Chicago area
On the special Monkey Edition of WinXP, you can change HD icons that easily.

That monkey may be smart, but he still has to use the Monkey Edition.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:42 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27374
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Nightcrawler wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
right click on your Icon.
select properties
on the short cut tab select Change Icon...
Browse your brains out!


Sorry spider. Hard drive icons are not changed that easily. :)


Sorry NC. I read his original request differently than you I guess. I read it as how do I change my icons AND C: AND E: drives. As in three different things. After you gave him the last two, I was just knocking off the first one. I didn't mean to insinuate that you were wrong or anything.

Yadda Yadda it must be a Monkey XP thing. K I'll go back where I belong. lol


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:56 am 
Sailorman
Sailorman
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:34 am
Posts: 480
Location: Redmond, Oregon, USA
Spider Monkey wrote:
Nightcrawler wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
right click on your Icon.
select properties
on the short cut tab select Change Icon...
Browse your brains out!


Sorry spider. Hard drive icons are not changed that easily. :)


Sorry NC. I read his original request differently than you I guess. I read it as how do I change my icons AND C: AND E: drives. As in three different things. After you gave him the last two, I was just knocking off the first one. I didn't mean to insinuate that you were wrong or anything.

Yadda Yadda it must be a Monkey XP thing. K I'll go back where I belong. lol


No prob. I've had brain farts before too. :D


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Icons
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:55 am 
8086
8086

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:27 am
Posts: 30
Location: Reading
Thank You Nightcrawler

Ed


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group