I was on my cell phone and google searches (and many websites) don't always display correctly and are hard to navigate. It's a problem with the phone itself because of the browser that is integrated into it. MaxPC is one of the few sites that actually likes to work. Google is fine, but half the time i can't see the results or when I got to a result, the page is written for a normal browser and it just gets messy. Plus, I wasn't at home... I was at a client's place and sort of needed a quick answer. But yes, I guess I could have googled myself on maxpc.
But, yes, I did find a very good article that discusses and shows how to do such a thing. It's a bit of leg work, but I guess for what I'm doing (just needing various configs for application and web site testing) it beats buying a few copies of XP, which are still somewhat expensive in my view.