Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: the beast is OUT
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:37 am 
BANNED
BANNED

yuP.... the boys are updating the site as we speak.. every few min u get to configure new shitt.. before it was only up to the video card.. now they up to the hard drives...

eurocom... but ahh...

somehow... it doesnt look that impressive anymore... the highest cpu is a 3.2??????? fastest hd is 5400 rpm even if its damn sata....

ahh..... wat happened to the monster i for one was expectin??? :(

and the price... aint helpin matters out at alllll..............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:04 pm 
King of All Voodoo2 Cards

Link please :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:36 pm 
BANNED
BANNED

http://eurocom.com/products/future/index.htm...

from there click on the d900 phantom.. then u should get a page with its specs... then scroll to the very bottom.. you shoudl see a link that says "configure" it should be in the center under all those icons they got of its features..

its bullshitt man... 3.2 ghz max????? ha!??? i mean... they dont even offer a damn dvd/cd-writer.. u either can get a dvd only or dvd burner.. no in between..

i called up hypersonic.... they like.... from past experience i can tell you that we will ship it before them.... i was like well when? they like a few weeks... i was like so a month.. they like ya? im like whens it gonna be on ur site... im like in abt 2 weeks..... sooo i dunno

but this laptop from eurocom... is bullshitt in my opinion....wat u guys thiNK????? i mean... the features that u can get on it... not that impressive.... at least not compared to the shitt iw as expectin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:27 pm 

descent695 wrote:
but this laptop from eurocom... is bullshitt in my opinion....wat u guys thiNK????? i mean... the features that u can get on it... not that impressive.... at least not compared to the shitt iw as expectin...

I don't think you quite understand what's going on here, being that this must be the third time I've tried to explain it to you.

Clevo makes and ships THE SAME BULLSHIT LAPTOP, to all it's resellers including Sager, Alienware, Pro-Star, Hypersonic, DVLaptop, Eurocom, etc. It's the SAME FRIGGIN LAPTOP, the only difference between resellers is the name glued onto the top/side/lid/whatever, or if you buy from Alienware or VoodooPC you can get a really expensive paint job with it.

If you flip the laptop over you'll notice the fine print on the bottom saying CLEVO CO, Made in Taiwan R.O.C.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:30 pm 
BANNED
BANNED

man....... if u wanna start a fuckin flame war im mother fuckin ready...

now.... where in that quote of yours did i say... " WHO MAKES THESE LAPTOPS... !?!??!"

read the damn shitt..... i said... " the fuckin features on this shitt is not wat i was expeciting"

they said... oh 3.6 ghz and wat not.. wats the fastest cpu they offer??? 3.2 MOTHER FUCKIN GHZ... I CAN GET ONE WITH 3.4...

fastest rpm hard drive??? 5400 RPM... THEY GOT SOME WITH 7200 RPM..AND DONT TELL ME FUCKIN SATA... 7200RPM IS 7200 RPM...

I NEVER ASKED WHO MAKES THE FUCKIN LAPTOPS DID I?!?!? NO SHITT CLEVO MAKES EM.......

ALL I WAS SAYIN IS.. FOR THE PRICE.... COMPARED TO WHAT THOSE FUCKs SAID THE LAPTOP IS GONNA COME WITH.. THEY AINT OUTPUTTIN IT......

THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:57 pm 

Who said anything about a flame war? And tone down on the language there are minors present on this board.

Because I have an infinite amount of patience, and self control (unlike others in the thread), I'll try again using an analogy.

GM has a factory that makes cars, they make the cars with particular specifications and then send them off to the Dealers. The Dealers add custom options like chrome rims, 20 Disc CD Changers, GPS Based Navigation systems, and Tinted Windows. Some dealers may offer things other dealers don't and this would vary from dealer to dealer. Follow?

Now imagine a computer company that makes computers that they ship out to their reseller channels. The reseller channels add custom options that other dealers may not have, or may not offer for that matter. Some resellers have immediate access to a faster part when they're released because they're very good partners with the manufacturer (ie- Intel & Dell), while others have to wait until there's volume shipping of said part.

A part like saaaaaaaaay.....a faster Packaged Land Grid Array Intel Pentium 4 Prescott. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:36 pm 
BANNED
BANNED

MINORS.. COVER YOUR EYES....

---------------DO NOT CROSS THIS LINE IF YOUR UNDER 18-----------------

GM... they make the sigma platform found on numerous cars...... from cadillac to chevy..... great.. were both great at fuckin analogies... niceeee....

now.... cadillac puts a fuckin V8 in their cars... chevy puts a damn electric engine... thats fine.. now.. the problem is... when fuckin chevy says.. WERE GONNA PUT A DAMN V12 IN THIS BITCH.... and they put a damn duracell battery runnin at 1.5 volts...

now...... eurocom was sayin... 3.6 GHZ OF PGLAC ( YA I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK A PACKAGED LAND GRID ARRAY IS) instead they only offer a damn 3.2 ghz.... u got me???? they say.. oh we gonna put a new 17 in screen with 1900x 1160 screen.. wat do they put out.. a fuckin normal ass 1400 i beleive.... sooooooooooOOOOOOOOO

my point?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? is-------------------------------------------->

they puttin out an expensive fuckin laptop ( compared to one built at lets say. hm.. hypersonic AND YES I KNOW FUCKIN CLEVO MAKES IT) that does not live up to the damn hype that they blastin 10 lines above the configuration text boxes..... thats IT....

so basically.. i was expectin a BEAST and got a fuckin oversized cow.. thats it

now.. u still ahve not answered my number 1 question.. where did i say... " Mr. FLytrap.... who builds eurocoms computer?"

now.....

to be honest wit u... in the start i was liek.. " ahh tite.. me and this guy got somethin in common.. we like 50 pound laptops.." ... and who said ANYTHING ABOUT A FLAME WAR.. WHEN YOU FUCKIN STARTED TYPIN LIKE THIS YOU OPEEND THE MOTHER FUCKIN FLOOD GATES

and btw.. if you gonna fuckin tell me.. abt mtoher fuckin cussin and patience.. who started out with the fuckin YELLIN and fuckin shitt.. YOU DID... ya.. self-control.. i got shittloads of it... doesnt mean i gotta use it tho ;)

aiiitt....

im out

Post subject: Someone Please...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:47 pm 
No Hope = No Fear
No Hope = No Fear

teach a turd a lesson and ban this maggot for a few days...

descent695

language like that is uncalled for... just shows how imature you are...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:50 pm 
Smithfield*
Smithfield*

aiiitt.... how about you stay out for a while and dont come back till you chill and get some gramma

EDIT: i read some of his older posts and he seems ok. seems as though his username got jacked or his buddys stood behind him and he tried to be a badass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:54 pm 
BANNED
BANNED

gramma?????? is that a racist remark????? From your remark one could deduce that you believe that a lack of grammer seems to encapsulate the black man... I take great offense to this.....

Now... for the MOTHER FUCKIN SON OF A BITCH WHO CALLED ME A MAGGOT.. YOU MOTHER FUCKER WATCH YOURSELF BEFORE YOU GOT MAGGOTS EATIN AWAY AT YOUR LITTLE HEAD.....

when someone wants to raise their voice.. such as flytrap... it will be responded with quickly and decisevely.. when someone wants to call me a maggot.. he will be fuckin castrated like a son of a bitch.....

up till this shitt.. i was calm and helpin ppl out.... esp that guy wit the laptop cooler issue....

so.. eat my dick.. and fuck the hell off bitches

oo1oo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:56 pm 
BANNED
BANNED

buddies... im sorry... none of my BUDDIES are in this damn forum... accordin to the asshole who called me a maggot.... there outside sellin drugs...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:57 pm 
BANNED
BANNED

oh... and no.. it didnt get jacked.. i had an old account that i didnt log on to for like a year.... so... i made a new one...

just so u get ur shitt straight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:58 pm 
BANNED
BANNED

wattup with the whole RED SHITT...

Mani-aX

duddeee ur sooo cooool... u know how to make shitt big and red..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:59 pm 

If you go through the whole thread, I think he's starting to calm down. I think the problem was we had to completely different points that we were trying to make but at the same time not listening to the other:

His being that Eurocom sells a crappy laptop for too much money.

Mine being that Eurocom doesn't have the high performance parts (3.4 or 3.6 Prescotts or high rez 17" LCDs for example) that the other guys have.

I can't believe how mellow I am right now, usually this type of stuff gets me all riled up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:00 pm 
No Hope = No Fear
No Hope = No Fear

i piss on you from heaven, as you quench for thirst and burn in hell...

say ah :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:01 pm 
BANNED
BANNED

na naaa flytrap...

i have NO problem with them sellin anything... honestly.. its their company.... my only problem is when they misrepresent their product.... advertise somethin they dont got..... thats the only problem.... they can sell whatever the hell they want for how much they fuckin want.... BUT.... dont tell me u gonna put in some shitt that u dont got....

im calm... but when you WANNA TYPE LIKE THIS I AINT GONNA BE CALM... and when someone wants to call me a MAGGOT... well... yaaaaa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:03 pm 
BANNED
BANNED

mother ufcker....

pretty soon u gonna be callin me a PARHELIA IS THE GREATEST VIDEO CARD EVER!.... lemem get all my NIGGERS wit me and ill show u whos gonna piss on who... fuckin rip ur tongue out and wipe my ass wit em.... dumb fuck son of a bitch

il fuckin rip off ur damn arm and hang it from you neck u little son of a bitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:05 pm 
BANNED
BANNED

donT FUCK WIT MY REPLIES U FUCKFACE...

parhellia aitn jack shitt fuckface

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:06 pm 
No Hope = No Fear
No Hope = No Fear

how old are we, um 10 with a bunch of lil 8 year old "buddies" to hang wit... ha ha ha ha ha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:06 pm 

He didn't mess with your replies.

There are certain words that are banned in the forum and whenever someone trys to post one it's automatically replaced with PARHELIA IS THE GREATEST VIDEO CARD EVAR!!!!