Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Recomendations for a cell phone...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:34 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

Hey everyone. I'm looking into buyin a new cell phone, and I'd really like some advice. I currently have a Nokia 3390, and I would like to get a new phone, preferably Nokia (but if another one is better than I'll change that statement). I would like it to have a colour screen and tri-band connection. I dont need a camera built in, mainly because I dont want to spend too much. Around 180USD...maybe, but it depends. Anyways, so far I've been looking at the Nokia 3120. It seems nice...What do you think?
Thanx.
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:24 am 
Boy in Black
Boy in Black

I like Nokia as well, but have been really impressed with the phones Samsung offers. I have no idea what the model number was, but it was a samsung cell with a clock on the back. It WAS $250, but that was over 6 months ago.

Oh, and I see that someone is having a deal (cingular??) where you get a free LG camera phone for signing up. Ya, it's cingular having the free camera phone deal. And it's an LG L1200 that seems to fit all of what you've listed. 3 days left as of this writting, and if they're available in your area. I really like them and T-mobile. http://www.cingular.com/

Damn...I think I'll sign up for that actually. 1000 anytime minutes +rollover, free camera phone, and $40. That's less than my home phone bill :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:46 am 
Smithfield*
Smithfield*

i live on top of a mountain far from civilization so i know the two best carriers for reception are verizon and cingular