Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Need a new At&t Phone
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:18 pm 

My Pantech Duo running Windows Mobile 6 has started breaking down. I can't receive texts or calls, my phone is permanently muted for some incredibly strange reason, and the clock switches between being 3 or 4 hours off, or 30 and 15 minutes off. Long story short, I need a new phone soon. My family and I are on AT&T and while I'd like to change to Verizon, that's my parent's decision.

I am interested in a Android phone, are there any on AT&T? Please recommend phones

Post subject: Re: Need a new At&t Phone
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:24 pm 
Klamath
Klamath

Ctbnj wrote:
My Pantech Duo running Windows Mobile 6 has started breaking down. I can't receive texts or calls, my phone is permanently muted for some incredibly strange reason, and the clock switches between being 3 or 4 hours off, or 30 and 15 minutes off. Long story short, I need a new phone soon. My family and I are on AT&T and while I'd like to change to Verizon, that's my parent's decision.

I am interested in a Android phone, are there any on AT&T? Please recommend phones

I am currently with verizon and by looking at AT&T's online store and have seen the current products in the store AT&T only Carries one Android Enabled phone! I'm guessing its because Apple doesn't take to kindly of AT&T selling there biggest competitor Google/Android! But this may also be because of the area i am in because not all phones are sold in every area, not sure why. Here is the Link for it, its a Motorola BackFlip, which looks pretty cool except for i think if its in your pocket ya might hit the buttons on the keyboard! but anyway here you go:
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone- ... ckflip+(TM)+-+Silver&q_sku=sku4380305

Good Luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:37 pm 
Sharptooth
Sharptooth

For ATT, go Iphone or go home.

Seriously, you can pick up a refurbed Iphone 3G for $49. A refurbed 3GS is $149 I think. I got a refurbed 3G a few months ago and have had zero problems with it. Unlimited data plan is $30 a month on top of your phone bill, but for a smartphone, it really is a nice phone. (I'm not a Apple fan boy, but this is the only Apple product I own and I have no qualms about using it.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:32 am 

i have the iphone and like it alot.....but i do like android os alot....and a bigger screen than 3.5....heres afew android phone coming out in a few months that have a 3.7 htc and a 4.0 sony screen....and a dell phone..and the new iphone

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/AT-T-ca ... _14_3.html